9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
nightrider
November 25, 2014, 10:28pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: +464
Gold Stars: 10
Sounds like he was in the toilet when we scored the first. And the second. And the third

Christ you all wanted him sacked a few months ago. 6th place finish and he's now the messiah and can do no wrong  
Update:  I think I've got this right - He was the messiah. He then wasn't. He then was again. Then it turned out he actually wasnt. He turned into one big huge messiah again. Now he's not actually the messiah we thought he was . Now I'm hoping he rises again quickly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 81
jonnyboy82
November 25, 2014, 10:29pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.29
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,683
Gold Stars: 95
Garry hill says on the radio we are the worst grimsby side he has seen also can see why paul is under pressure when we play like that, believes they were the better team.

Sounds like a right twit.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 81
RichMariner
November 25, 2014, 10:30pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +42 / -4
Approval: +9,109
Gold Stars: 204
Why is Hurst dragging up the game from Saturday?

"It wasn't that bad" and "tonight wasn't actually much better, we were just a bit more professional". (I'm paraphrasing).

Constantly trying to defend his tactics. Almost felt like he was saying "I'm the manager, I know football better than the fans."

I really want him to succeed, and I've always defended him when under pressure. But he's really got to learn how to deal with criticism from the fans. He's the manager, he should just rise above it.

"Crowd stuck with us tonight during a rocky patch, I know they'll be there in force to get behind us on Saturday at Telford."

Just say that. Even if he doesn't believe it and thinks we're all a bunch of moaning illegitimates.

The relationship between manager and fans is crucial. If it's not good, he'll get booed for not a lot. If it's positive, we might just be *a bit* more forgiving.

Right now I feel like we're not friends. He needs to stop picking at old scabs and move on from justifying the worth of his 433/451 defensive hybrid formation.

"Don't shine that light in my face, mate - I've just lost a pint of blood."
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 12 - 81
springstomind

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +322
Lmfao! Woking manager says that it's the worst Grimsby team he's played since they've bean in the confrence and can see why te manager is "under pressure" (he's not is he?) and Grimsby only scored any goals because of errors from Woking lmfao!.. Horrendously bad loser lmao!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 81
Richard Cranium
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: -36
Quoted from jonnyboy82
No atmosphere either tonight just a case of people turning up and keeping warm he said.

Lol.
Won't affect you then

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 81
davmariner
November 25, 2014, 10:33pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,860
Gold Stars: 75
Quoted from RichMariner

"It wasn't that bad" and "tonight wasn't actually much better, we were just a bit more professional". (I'm paraphrasing).

Constantly trying to defend his tactics. Almost felt like he was saying "I'm the manager, I know football better than the fans."

I really want him to succeed, and I've always defended him when under pressure. But he's really got to learn how to deal with criticism from the fans. He's the manager, he should just rise above it.

"Crowd stuck with us tonight during a rocky patch, I know they'll be there in force to get behind us on Saturday at Telford."

Just say that. Even if he doesn't believe it and thinks we're all a bunch of moaning illegitimates.

The relationship between manager and fans is crucial. If it's not good, he'll get booed for not a lot. If it's positive, we might just be *a bit* more forgiving.

Right now I feel like we're not friends. He needs to stop picking at old scabs and move on from justifying the worth of his 433/451 defensive hybrid formation.

Agree, I think Hurst sounded a bit of a petulant child. Doesn't like to admit when he's got it wrong.

On another note what a t1t Gary Hill sounds.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 81
jonnyboy82
November 25, 2014, 10:35pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.29
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,683
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from Richard Cranium
Won't affect you then

Cranium.

Great banter!

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 81
chaos33
November 25, 2014, 10:35pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,786
Gold Stars: 349
Quoted from RichMariner

Superb post.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 81
bradzmilne
November 25, 2014, 10:37pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +40 / -7
Approval: +1,359
Gold Stars: 29
Hurst's interview was bizzare. Very, very odd.
That said,,, He could come out and do his post match interviews in fluent Latin every week... aslong as we win!

Sleep well Icey, Matty and Richard. Keep each other company up there xx

4 Relegations in 18 Years - John Fenty’s legacy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 81
Garth
November 25, 2014, 10:44pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.93
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,913
Gold Stars: 25
He went down big time in my estimation tonight after listening to that interview, he acts like a stubborn child who will never admit that the change in the set up was an improvement on Saturdays game.

I got to thinking he would have liked us to have lost just so he could say I told you so, attacking teams at home does not work, what he did say was that two losses on the trot would not have been important or words to that effect, for Christ sake man get a grip
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 81
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hes lost it

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.