This thread currently has 7,754 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
LH
November 25, 2014, 4:47pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,462
Gold Stars: 172
I would love it, LOVE IT! if they charged him.
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 49
Les Brechin
November 25, 2014, 4:48pm

Posts Per Day: 4.18
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,688
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from Abdul19

You don't remember ex Newcastle boss and Sugar Puffs salesman Keevin Kegan?  

Didn't he used to play with Teery McDoormat?

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 49
RoboCod
November 25, 2014, 4:57pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
The fact his parents between them were unable to spell 'Keegan' wasn't a great omen for him.

Or the fact that they much preferred a Newcastle player to any Lincoln 'legends' when it came to naming him.
Or perhaps we're wrong and it's not' Keegan' it's Keggan'. If you're best mates with him he'll get you tickets to a reserve game he might feature in and you can call him 'Kegs'

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 49
Theimperialcoroner
November 25, 2014, 4:58pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,140
Gold Stars: 102
Kevin Keegle?
What show was that from?

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 49
HackneyHaddock
November 25, 2014, 6:56pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +17 / -1
Approval: +3,619
Gold Stars: 1
I find it hard to get worked up about this.  Chavvy conference footballer mouths off to his four followers on social media. Nothing to see.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 49
Biccys
November 25, 2014, 9:43pm
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from brigg_mariner
LCFC@redimps.com, youthadmin@redimps.com, grant.brown@redimps.com, kevin.oxby@redimps.com, academy@redimps.com, jv@redimps.com, russell.moore@redimps.com, darren.curtis@redimps.com, dawn.cussens@redimps.com, ian.mccallum@redimps.com, jill.fox@redimps.com, phil.kime@redimps.com, paul.ash@redimps.com

I have emailed my complaint to all of the above.

As have I. No need for that from a "pro" player.

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 45 - 49
November 25, 2014, 10:19pm
Guest User
It's just banter, he's a Lincoln lad and they do seem to get more wound up against us than we do about them. As far as I am concerned, they are footballing peasants with no history and I doubt they will ever get back into the league.

They've got no fans, they've got no ground.......
Reply: 46 - 49
tashee69
November 26, 2014, 12:14pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +958
Gold Stars: 23
I've heard he could be facing the maximum punishment......a run in Lincolns first team.  

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 49
gtfc98
November 26, 2014, 12:45pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,066
Gold Stars: 68
Quoted from brigg_mariner
LCFC@redimps.com, youthadmin@redimps.com, grant.brown@redimps.com, kevin.oxby@redimps.com, academy@redimps.com, jv@redimps.com, russell.moore@redimps.com, darren.curtis@redimps.com, dawn.cussens@redimps.com, ian.mccallum@redimps.com, jill.fox@redimps.com, phil.kime@redimps.com, paul.ash@redimps.com

I have emailed my complaint to all of the above.

Grow up. I feel sorry for the lad, he's only said what 90% of town fans were saying about Scunthorpe when they were on it. Yes he was stupid but I've certainly seen worse on your own twitter account, your barrage of vile abuse to Marcus Marshall after the Newport defeat springs to mind.

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 49
tashee69
November 26, 2014, 1:03pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +958
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from gtfc98

Grow up. I feel sorry for the lad, he's only said what 90% of town fans were saying about Scunthorpe when they were on it. Yes he was stupid but I've certainly seen worse on your own twitter account, your barrage of vile abuse to Marcus Marshall after the Newport defeat springs to mind.

But if this was a Town player saying those things about Lincoln they would want him hung drawn and quartered. Remember Elding. As a pro footballer he knows what can happen on those sort of sites. I think it's been made even worse for him because it's not that long after their local paper made stupid remarks also.
Deserves a fine and suspension in my opinion.

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 49
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Kegan Everington

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.