November 7, 2014, 11:01am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,674
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from arryarryarry
What one of our Oxford friends suggests :-

"250 tops.sh!t draw,sh!t hole, Xmas approaching and sh!t train! Apart from that its quite appealing"

I saw that too arry, really so very rude. I went to Oxford once and everybody seemed very nice. As Thom Yorke of the mighty Radiohead (from Oxford) said "you used to be alright....what happened?"

I am sure we can rely on the Pontoon to at least improve their goalies language in the first half
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 20 - 21
Brisbane Mariner
November 7, 2014, 11:27am

UTM!
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +163
3581 with 280 from Oxford

Its hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them!
Brisbane - beautiful one day and perfect the next! UTM!!!

Religion: An Idiotic holding of firm belief in an unknown entity. The more challenging it gets, the firmer the hold. Atheists are often condemned as enemies, infidels or morons. Strange rituals are performed at the weekend. My Religion is GTFC!
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 21 - 21
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › OXFORD CROWD

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.