Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › To all the doubters.......
Users Browsing Forum
Baidu Spider and 249 Guests

To all the doubters.......

This thread currently has 13,367 views. Print
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
November 4, 2014, 11:01pm
Guest User
No need to apologise matey, just hope you see the point.
Reply: 30 - 103
moosey_club
November 4, 2014, 11:03pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,213
Gold Stars: 226
I will continue to doubt Hurst until the final whistle of the game that seals us promotion. Just the way i am with Town nowadays, no belief in them anymore after the decline to non league.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 103
promotion plaice
November 4, 2014, 11:08pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,997
Gold Stars: 193
The trouble with this league is only two go up, look at the football promotion and relegation places above and below us in the pyramid and it's criminal.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 103
Abdul19
November 4, 2014, 11:12pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,515
Gold Stars: 215
Halifax's game in hand is against FGR so they both can't pass us (by which time the table could be completely different anyway) (Christ, I can't believe I checked fixtures for 4 weeks time)

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 103
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
November 4, 2014, 11:25pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from moosey_club
I will continue to doubt Hurst until the final whistle of the game that seals us promotion. Just the way i am with Town nowadays, no belief in them anymore after the decline to non league.

Agree. Seeing is believing. It's the 4th November. I hope celebration time will come but it won't get to my house until next April. One small step tonight. No more, no less.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 103
Teestogreen
November 4, 2014, 11:27pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: -134
Gold Stars: 22
Quoted from DickBarton
My ist post so be gentle with me! I'm positive at times and negative at times but like everyone else here I love town and believe town are always going to win 3 or 4 nil, but then again I've thought that since my 1st match as a 12year old in 1972.
Norwich City in the cup, 1-1 draw  20 odd thousand there and I was hooked for life.
Let's keep right behind the team and manager and get back in the league. We can only do it together.

Blundell Park - The Home of Grimsby Town Football Club (still)  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 103
Teestogreen
November 4, 2014, 11:33pm

Champagne Drinker
Odd - don't trust '****' Barton. I replied 30 minutes ago that I thought Doug Livermore scored for Norwich and Stewart Gray equalised for Grimsby  and my memory  (bizarrely) was from the Osmond Stand and when I posted this - 'Dear male private' headed this, which I had not written. So I deleted it.

Let's se what happens this time.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 103
LondonMariner43
November 4, 2014, 11:34pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +19 / -4
Approval: +3,935
Gold Stars: 64
There are 27 games to go so it's a bit early to debate the finer points of the table.

Let's just enjoy being second.  A great run of results and three games without conceding a goal.

We were in the bottom half a few weeks back.  We aren't now.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 103
promotion plaice
November 4, 2014, 11:35pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,997
Gold Stars: 193
Quoted from moosey_club

Fully understand

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 103
Teestogreen
November 4, 2014, 11:36pm

Champagne Drinker
Just to confirm that when you reply to '****' Barton - it records 'male private' - for any one's future reference - including administrators.

PS - date 09 11 14

I reported to the Administrator that a reply to Richard Barton results in 'male private' being substituted for 'Richard'  in the text that  it looks like I have written. There has been no response from the Administrator. In fact, the only outcome of this is that a poster called  'Civvy at Last' has recorded a 'negative' for my reputation.
I have had to write Richard as ' male private' gets substituted for the other word i.e. 'D*ck'

All the best to the good guys.

I'll go back to supporting Grimsby Town in silence.

15/11/14

Administrators have not investigated / resolved this, which leads me to believe they are D*ck Barton. I will now remove Teestogreen from this BB, as I consider this forum unsafe.

UTM and all the best to Grimsby Town followers.

Note: the administrators will not allow me to leave this forum

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 103
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › To all the doubters.......

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.