2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
The Grim Reaper
November 1, 2014, 9:05pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +2 / -30
Approval: -533
Gold Stars: 1
I bought a programme today to get my first lot of sticker, sad to say when i got home there was no stickers in it.  My mate went to buy some at 2 oclock and they had sold out. Great work town as usual.

Jesus wants me to be a sunbeam
Logged Offline
Private Message
mariner chopper
November 1, 2014, 9:08pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +198
Gold Stars: 5
Could've sworn the ones free with the programme were stapled in as if they were a page in the programme? Mine were in my £1 programme (Telegraph Chitty)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 10
pizzzza
November 2, 2014, 11:34am

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,657
Gold Stars: 135
Quoted from The Grim Reaper
I bought a programme today to get my first lot of sticker, sad to say when i got home there was no stickers in it.  My mate went to buy some at 2 oclock and they had sold out. Great work town as usual.

If you bought a programme just for the stickers then surely you would check they were there before you left the ground. However I suspect this is bullshit though.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 10
mariner tommy
November 2, 2014, 11:57am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.18
Rep Score: +12 / -5
Approval: +1,869
Gold Stars: 12
They also announced during the match that they had found some more and were available after the game.
And surely you would have checked when you bought the programme if the stickers were in it, why wait until you got home ?

UTM

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its students."  ..Hector Berlioz, 1856.
                                   “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"  ...Voltaire, 1694-1778

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 10
November 2, 2014, 12:06pm
Guest User
Don't feed the troll
Reply: 4 - 10
Fcukthescunts
November 2, 2014, 12:07pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +776
Bloody hell give the club a break they are trying to engage with the fans and have come up with a good idea, bound to be slight issues.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 10
Grimal
November 2, 2014, 12:14pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +2,850
Gold Stars: 8

I'm sure if you Email the Club and explain the stickers were missing they would either post them to you or let you pick them up on your next visit to BP.
Or is this just another cheap pop at the Club ?.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 10
mariner tommy
November 2, 2014, 12:27pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.18
Rep Score: +12 / -5
Approval: +1,869
Gold Stars: 12

I am also assuming that neither you, or your mate, actually went to the game then ?

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its students."  ..Hector Berlioz, 1856.
                                   “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"  ...Voltaire, 1694-1778

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 10
Youngy
November 2, 2014, 3:08pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +1,667
Gold Stars: 9

Complete rubbish because the shop were still selling packets at 2:30pm and IF (and that's a big IF) your programme didn't contain any stickers then that would be the fault of the printers and not the club. Simply tell them at the shop rather then whinge on here like it's the end of the world.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 10
Nelly GTFC
November 2, 2014, 3:11pm
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +24 / -6
Approval: +2,694
Gold Stars: 30
They said they ran out of stock about 5 minutes before kick off, more in stock on Monday anyway.

They did find another batch and announced it on the tanoy as the match was played, could of got them after the game.

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> [url]https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby[/url]
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> [url]https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten[/url]
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> [url]http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202[/url]
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> [url]https://footballclubforums.com/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 10
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Sticker disaster

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.