Tangerine Chris
November 1, 2014, 8:00pm
Old git with a sense of humour
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: -24
Lost again today against top of the table Wycombe Wanders 2 1
They are still in 19th position on 16 points, just one point above 3 teams on 15 points.  Bottom 2 teams are on 12 points.  Not looking good for them to stay up if they do not start winning games

IF YOU PLAY FOR THE BADGE ON THE FRONT OF YOUR SHIRT
THEY WILL REMEMBER THE NAME ON THE BACK OF IT

You can change your wife, your house, your car, but you can never change your team.
Chairmen come and go, boards come and go, but the fans remain.
They are the one true constant

Eddie Thompson OBE
Logged Offline
Private Message
MyDogsThoughts
November 1, 2014, 8:31pm

Woof Woof!!!
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +43 / -12
Approval: +38
No cup run for them this season either: maybe we will pass each other going in different directions at the end of May.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0viO-Dm52sM/Rz9JfAGEp6I/AAAAAAAAD8Y/QB-YolLcMJ8/s320/big%2Bbones.jpg[/img]

"I Love Bones, But I Think I'll Lick My Balls Now"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 34
northbankmariner
November 1, 2014, 9:07pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +27 / -3
Approval: +525
But when we play them next week it will be a cup game and they will
Be able to throw all their league form and fears aside for one week and go for it, with no real pressure.
That said from what I saw today we have enough to be comfortable in mid table in div 2 and with home advantage I really fancy us. But it will take another confident professional performance to do so.

CLAP
CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
FISH
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 34
Abdul19
November 1, 2014, 9:51pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.42
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,449
Gold Stars: 214
I don't agree about them having no pressure next week. They're the big fish, the league club, playing away at ramshackle non leaguers Grimsby - they have everything to lose!

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 34
northbankmariner
November 2, 2014, 12:18am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +27 / -3
Approval: +525
Quoted from Abdul19
I don't agree about them having no pressure next week. They're the big fish, the league club, playing away at ramshackle non leaguers Grimsby - they have everything to lose!

My point was when you are struggling in a relegation threatened season the cup games can be a welcome relief almost, yes they Should win and be expected to being the league club but I don't think their players will be as tense as if it was a crucial 6 pointer league game that's all.
This cup tie will not be their utmost priority in the grander scale of things and maybe we could capitalise on this?

CLAP
CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
FISH
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 34
November 2, 2014, 1:15am
Guest User
Tbh I think you're both right !

It's hardly plus points to their manager (now under pressure or not ?) if they get turned over by non-league opposition.

However if this is true....
http://www.thefishy.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1414436811/s-75/#num75
Quoted from BIGChris
Interesting that Appleton thinks it will give some of their fringe players an opportunity to impress!

then perhaps equally there's less pressure on them as well.
And perhaps more notably, less pressure on their manager if it all goes wrong !

Arguably, that's partly where Woods shot himself in the foot when deciding to field a full strength side v Chasetown.  
i.e. there were no fringe/reserve player excuses...
Reply: 5 - 34
Abdul19
November 2, 2014, 1:27am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.42
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,449
Gold Stars: 214
80s has beaten me to a Neil Woods reference - although I was going to use the words Bath and City

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 34
November 2, 2014, 1:30am
Guest User
Yes indeed, another example of expectation for the big fish.
What a painful day that was !
Reply: 7 - 34
lobsterpot
November 2, 2014, 6:23am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +18 / -2
Approval: +742
Gold Stars: 15
Aagrh don't remind me about Chasetown. I still get flashbacks in my nightmares of 10 fat, middle aged blokes with their choppers out dangling them in the pond round the back of the burger bar!

" YOU ALWAYS SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS, SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS........"

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 34
oldun
November 2, 2014, 5:37pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.91
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
It will be tougher for Oxford than for the Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 34
Teesknees
November 2, 2014, 5:53pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,596
Gold Stars: 18
Quoted from lobsterpot
Aagrh don't remind me about Chasetown. I still get flashbacks in my nightmares of 10 fat, middle aged blokes with their choppers out dangling them in the pond round the back of the burger bar!

Was that the town players?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 34
Les Brechin
November 2, 2014, 7:26pm

Posts Per Day: 4.19
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,645
Gold Stars: 168
I understand that their top scorer Danny Hylton is suspended and can't play on Saturday. I assume he picked up his 5th booking of the season yesterday.

He's scored 12 goals for them so far, their next highest scorer has 2.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 34
Teestogreen
November 2, 2014, 8:19pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: -116
Gold Stars: 20
A mate of mine reckons that they weren't very good at Carlisle last week - against an inexperienced Carlisle team in a bit of a downward spiral.

Big chance for Town to progress to Round 2.

Blundell Park - The Home of Grimsby Town Football Club (still)  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 34
immariner
November 3, 2014, 1:07am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +3,395
Gold Stars: 59
Hey Barralad. Noticed you posted on the Oxford forum, ya weirdo! They still seem a bit overconfident on there. You need to remind them that we've won 5 games in a row and that we're Grimsby f*cking Town!!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 34
November 3, 2014, 7:06pm
Guest User
Is he talking footy or travel arrangements ?
If the former I'd appreciate if you could post a link.
Just curious.
Reply: 14 - 34
captainox
November 5, 2014, 12:18pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +49
I think realisation that this is a very tough game has hit a few of those who were full of bravado after the draw.
You lot are on a bit of a flyer at the moment and can only come into the game full of confidence.
With our top scorer out suspended and some loanees recalled, we have two strikers available for Saturday, one of whom is a first year pro. So essentially, we can't see who is going to score.

Appleton mentioned about fringe players getting a game but with Newey/Hunt/Jakubiak/Morris all having gone out the door and a couple more unavailable, the squad size is back down and there are only a couple of players who haven't featured very often. The likes of Jon Meades, Michael Raynes and Josh Ruffels may come back into the side after recent absences and Junior Brown may come in from the cold having not made the squad since the 5-1 Cambridge defeat.

I'm actually based in York so saw a lot of the ex YCFC contingent at Blundell Park, I always rated McLaughlin really highly whilst Scott Brown and Craig Clay were slated by York fans during their short spells. How is Paddy doing? And what about JP Pittman - has he managed to stay consistently fit?

I'd back us more to come from behind to get something than if we take the lead.

Heart says 1-1 draw, head says defeat.

You're more than welcome to give us the win though if you feel an FA Cup run would get in the way of promotion ambitions  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 34
immariner
November 5, 2014, 8:13pm
Whiskey Drinker
The two slated ones have been brilliant, the one you rate is not rated by the manager (nor many of the fans) and mainly warms the bench.

JPP looked great for a bit before he inevitably did his hamstring and was out for a month. Has been seen off the bench a few times since his return. Fingers crossed, wood touched, find a penny etc that he can stay fit as he's looked good.

I hope Appleton does play your weakest line up, we're about due a big pay day in the third round.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 34
captainox
November 5, 2014, 8:32pm
Coke Drinker
Quoted from immariner
The two slated ones have been brilliant, the one you rate is not rated by the manager (nor many of the fans) and mainly warms the bench.

JPP looked great for a bit before he inevitably did his hamstring and was out for a month. Has been seen off the bench a few times since his return. Fingers crossed, wood touched, find a penny etc that he can stay fit as he's looked good.

I hope Appleton does play your weakest line up, we're about due a big pay day in the third round.

Well that shows why I'm not involved in football then based on Paddy!

Our strongest lineup is proving to not be any good anyway. We're 19th in a League Two that is one of the worst I've seen in my lifetime. Wycombe are top for goodness sake. I just hope Appleton realises he needs a midfield willing to tackle on Saturday.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 34
chaos33
November 5, 2014, 8:37pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,788
Gold Stars: 349
Quoted from captainox
I think realisation that this is a very tough game has hit a few of those who were full of bravado after the draw.
You lot are on a bit of a flyer at the moment and can only come into the game full of confidence.
With our top scorer out suspended and some loanees recalled, we have two strikers available for Saturday, one of whom is a first year pro. So essentially, we can't see who is going to score.

Appleton mentioned about fringe players getting a game but with Newey/Hunt/Jakubiak/Morris all having gone out the door and a couple more unavailable, the squad size is back down and there are only a couple of players who haven't featured very often. The likes of Jon Meades, Michael Raynes and Josh Ruffels may come back into the side after recent absences and Junior Brown may come in from the cold having not made the squad since the 5-1 Cambridge defeat.

I'm actually based in York so saw a lot of the ex YCFC contingent at Blundell Park, I always rated McLaughlin really highly whilst Scott Brown and Craig Clay were slated by York fans during their short spells. How is Paddy doing? And what about JP Pittman - has he managed to stay consistently fit?

Heart says 1-1 draw, head says defeat.

You're more than welcome to give us the win though if you feel an FA Cup run would get in the way of promotion ambitions  

Hey, thanks for taking the time to post. I wish this board had more visitors to be honest. I read your comments about Brown, Clay and McLaughlin with interest too, and the York-connected folk I know would agree with you. Scott Brown has been outstanding for us, and was derided by the half dozen Yorkies I asked. Same for Craig Clay really, who has also done very, very well. Indeed, Paddy is the one they rate and he has been very in and out of the team. The Manager doesn't appear to have too much confidence in him. I'd agree that the jury still seems to be out on him from many Town fans, although he is valued by lots of us. I think he might play some part on Saturday. He scored a great FA Cup goal last season at home to Northampton in Round 1.

Truth is, we have a good team/squad, results have been superb and confidence is high, but we are far from proven at home where we have often flopped badly. Could go either way. I'd rather have my money on us than you though I think. Just.  

All the best

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 34
November 5, 2014, 8:43pm
Guest User
Didn't know that Hylton (the player who is suspended) has scored two thirds of Oxfords goals this season.  I think they will struggle to break us down, pressue is on them though. We are a non league team and they are the league team, I hope this transpires through to the Oxford players.
Reply: 19 - 34
immariner
November 5, 2014, 9:10pm
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from captainox

Well that shows why I'm not involved in football then based on Paddy!

Our strongest lineup is proving to not be any good anyway. We're 19th in a League Two that is one of the worst I've seen in my lifetime. Wycombe are top for goodness sake. I just hope Appleton realises he needs a midfield willing to tackle on Saturday.

It's no slight on you I don't think. We saw ourselves how good Paddy was in York's system and to a man I think we were pleased he'd signed. Brown has been a mixed bag his whole career going by other supporters' reviews but he had a storming season for Southport last year and carried it on for us at the beginning of this before getting injured. Clay's signing was met with much derision after reading reviews and his performances on trial, although he was probably lacking fitness after being in the part time game. So far, he's confounded his critics with a number of good displays.

Haven't really kept abreast of League 2 this year but there does appear to be few stand-out teams, which in my view makes a league more interesting.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 34
jock dock tower
November 5, 2014, 9:24pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Town to win by at least two goals.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 34
November 5, 2014, 11:07pm
Guest User
Quoted from captainox

Very good.
No mind games here...
Quoted from captainox

i.e. those on the fringes !
Quoted from captainox

Interesting !
Your manager doesn't agree with you...
http://www.teamtalk.com/oxford-united/9545342/Wycombe-get-Ainsworth-believing
"If we keep taking the lead we'll go on and get some wins soon," Appleton added.

I think we both know if you concede first you're in BIG trouble !
Quoted from captainox

How's the relegation zone looking for you ?  
1 point above it and Appleton sh1itting himself (in advance of relegation rivals York AWAY, ouch !) if he fields a full strength team. get's turned over and gets the boot is my guess.

Come and risk it by going attacking with your fringe players if you like.
Guess with our measly defence we're happy to play you on the counter.
That said, I can quite easily see Shaun Pearson heading a last minute winner from a set piece.  
Reply: 22 - 34
GrimRob
November 5, 2014, 11:09pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,343
Gold Stars: 113
There are 5 all League One clashes in Round 1. That should mean an "easy" draw is quite likely if we make it Round 2. Before the dream draw of Old Trafford in Round 3!

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 23 - 34
Brisbane Mariner
November 6, 2014, 8:53am

UTM!
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +163
Looking forward  to it actually - it will be my first of two games I will see this season - hoping to be at the Halifax Game too!
C'mon Town!!
UTMM

Its hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them!
Brisbane - beautiful one day and perfect the next! UTM!!!

Religion: An Idiotic holding of firm belief in an unknown entity. The more challenging it gets, the firmer the hold. Atheists are often condemned as enemies, infidels or morons. Strange rituals are performed at the weekend. My Religion is GTFC!
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 24 - 34
Garth
November 6, 2014, 9:11am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.93
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,913
Gold Stars: 25
This is GTFC you are playing not an unknown part time outfit thats never experienced league football, the  difference between the top of the conference and the basement of League 2 is miniscule, what may go your way though is that we tend to struggle against poor teams at home
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 34
Mariners_15
November 6, 2014, 9:21am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +17 / -4
Approval: +538
Gold Stars: 1
This game just reminds me so much of the first round tie last year against Northampton.

I'm with Paul Hurst on this one I don't think it would be a huge upset if we won, in fact bearing in mind how much better we play when teams come to BP and 'go for it' eg Scunny, Huddersfield etc I think Oxford should be very worried about not progressing.

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 34
Les Brechin
November 6, 2014, 9:55am

Posts Per Day: 4.19
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,645
Gold Stars: 168
Quoted from Mariners_15
This game just reminds me so much of the first round tie last year against Northampton.

I'm with Paul Hurst on this one I don't think it would be a huge upset if we won, in fact bearing in mind how much better we play when teams come to BP and 'go for it' eg Scunny, Huddersfield etc I think Oxford should be very worried about not progressing.

UTM

Northampton was the 2nd round last year. We beat Scunny in the 1st Round.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 34
Mariners_15
November 6, 2014, 10:00am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +17 / -4
Approval: +538
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Les Brechin

Northampton was the 2nd round last year. We beat Scunny in the 1st Round.

Apologies Les

Reminds me of the second round tie then..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 34
easypeersy
November 6, 2014, 1:14pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +7 / -5
Approval: +301
Gold Stars: 11
How many tickets have Oxford sold for this match?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 34
BIGChris
November 6, 2014, 1:38pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.98
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from easypeersy
How many tickets have Oxford sold for this match?

Cant think they would have been sent tickets to sell in advance.

Pay on the day or order in advance online/by phone to get early birds
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 34
captainox
November 7, 2014, 11:14am
Coke Drinker
Quoted from 120797

Very good.
No mind games here...

i.e. those on the fringes !

Interesting !
Your manager doesn't agree with you...
http://www.teamtalk.com/oxford-united/9545342/Wycombe-get-Ainsworth-believing
"If we keep taking the lead we'll go on and get some wins soon," Appleton added.

I think we both know if you concede first you're in BIG trouble !

How's the relegation zone looking for you ?  
1 point above it and Appleton sh1itting himself (in advance of relegation rivals York AWAY, ouch !) if he fields a full strength team. get's turned over and gets the boot is my guess.

Come and risk it by going attacking with your fringe players if you like.
Guess with our measly defence we're happy to play you on the counter.
That said, I can quite easily see Shaun Pearson heading a last minute winner from a set piece.  

I can't be doing with mind games, I always speak my opinion. I agree with Hurst in it wouldn't be a shock, plenty of sides near the top of the Conference have beaten sides in the lower half of L2 in the FA Cup over the past few years, we did it when we were in the Conference.

I'd describe fringe players as those that have featured very little - we literally have Meades, Raynes and the first year pros who haven't played much that are available. Otherwise the rest of the squad has featured regularly.

It's a strange one really, Appleton kept saying we need to score the first goal earlier on in the season, the first four games we lost and conceded first. Then the first point we got came from scoring first. The last couple of games, we've gone 1-0  up and lost 2-1 at Carlisle and v Wycombe. The game before at Northampton we went 1-0 down and won 3-1. Who knows what could happen, I wouldn't back us scoring early and having to try and hold out/kill the game.

Appleton's game is to pass, pass, pass, pass, regardless of the time in the game or the score. This has proved our undoing in a lot of the games we've lost as we don't have a good enough back four to do that and they just play someone else into trouble or lose the ball themselves. Cambridge tonked us 5-1 but we had 70% of the possession but it doesn't go anywhere.

The relegation zone is thankfully 4 points away at the moment but a big game at York next week. I think a lot of Oxford fans were prepared to give Appleton time as he came in during pre-season and had to quickly evaluate the squad and make some quick-fixes with a few loanees. However, he seems very stubborn on playing his way (Plan B is Plan A etc) and until he realises that he needs his side to be able to mix it up and be a bit physical/longball at time then I can't see us getting clear of a relegation scrap anytime soon. I don't *think* we'll go down but I thought that the season we did go down where we didn't spend time in the bottom two all season and got relegated on the last day.

For Saturday , who knows. I've always seen Grimsby as a tough place to go regardless of what league you've been in. September 1996 was the last time we won at Blundell Park, a lot has changed since then and we've both sunk down the leagues.
Hopefully, Saturday can be a good game with some exciting football. I have a horrible feeling it might be a 1-0 with a JP Pittman goal as that kind of thing always seems to happen against us. I'd take just being in the draw on Monday night though so if it means nicking a draw and having a replay then I'd be content.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 34
Brisbane Mariner
November 7, 2014, 11:15am

UTM!
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +163
Quoted from Brisbane Mariner
Looking forward  to it actually - it will be my first of two games I will see this season - hoping to be at the Halifax Game too!
C'mon Town!!
UTMM

Got my tickets!!! Upper findus in the Middle - will be shouting loudly i have no doubt!!! Any other Fishies in the Upper Findus wanna make themselves known - come and say hi!!

Seat K 69

Its hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them!
Brisbane - beautiful one day and perfect the next! UTM!!!

Religion: An Idiotic holding of firm belief in an unknown entity. The more challenging it gets, the firmer the hold. Atheists are often condemned as enemies, infidels or morons. Strange rituals are performed at the weekend. My Religion is GTFC!
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 32 - 34
November 7, 2014, 2:36pm
Guest User
Quoted from captainox
I'd take just being in the draw on Monday night though so if it means nicking a draw and having a replay then I'd be content.

I must admit despite all the talk, whether this is true for Appleton too.
Guess last thing he wants is to lose whilst being under pressure and with relegation rivals York away coming up.

I guess any replay would be on Tuesday 18th ?

I guess we don't want a replay ourselves (who does ? everyone wants to win..) but wondering how good or bad a replay might be for us.
On the one hand we'd get extra gate receipts, are still in it and could see who we'll get in the R2 draw.
On the other it's a near cert you'll be favourites for the replay playing at home, even if we're more than capable of going down there and either winning or trying to find a draw and winning on penalties.
Reply: 33 - 34
moosey_club
November 7, 2014, 9:40pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,143
Gold Stars: 220
Looks like they are light at both ends of the pitch, not only is the main striker out but according to their O.S it looks as though its their third choice keeper in the sticks...i recommend an early stiff challenge to settle his nerves..
could be interesting.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 34
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.