Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Disley: What's he Done Wrong?
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 138 Guests

Disley: What's he Done Wrong?

This thread currently has 3,367 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
GyMariner
October 21, 2014, 11:29pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.37
Rep Score: +9 / -5
Approval: +681
Gold Stars: 7
With brown being out for awhile it would not suprise me if Disley came in, scored some goals and actually kept either clay or brown out the team. Although I rate brown above Disley, Disley certainly scores and he could be what we're missing?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 23
Richard Cranium
October 21, 2014, 11:57pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: -36
Quoted from rancido
I think Dis is an integral part of the squad and gives us different playing options to our other mid-fielders. With a mid-field choice of Dis, Clay, Paddy and Brown we can set-up the middle of the park for all situations. Dis can be used to slow and control the game when we are in a leading position towards the end of a game. He still has a role going forward if we have Brown or Clay covering behind him.
Best midfielder since Paul Bolland for us

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 23
brad_gtfc
October 22, 2014, 8:06am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +16 / -3
Approval: +269
Nothing wrong with Disley, just Brown and Clay seem to give us that bit more legs in there.
He'll play a vital part this year, but he's getting on abit so probably too much to ask him to play every week.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 23
oldun
October 22, 2014, 8:55am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.91
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
With Brown missing  I expect Diz to play in the few games, but the key for me is having a fit Clay alongside him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 23
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Disley: What's he Done Wrong?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.