rancido
October 19, 2014, 3:55pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,447
Gold Stars: 91
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Remind me what he's doing pretty well at. I've forgotten what the benchmark is for doing well.

Winning games will help us reach that benchmark surely?

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
ROKERITE
October 19, 2014, 5:23pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: +414
Gold Stars: 5
Two excellent away wins against play-off challengers. The last time I looked at this messageboard there was near unanimity that Hurst had to go, as had been the case when I'd looked earlier in the season. Hurst keeps delivering superb results just when it seems his time is up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
arryarryarry
October 20, 2014, 10:18am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,946
Gold Stars: 113
I think I am right in saying we haven't won more than two games on the trot yet this season, so let's hope this coming Saturday breaks that trend otherwise there will be further calls for PH to go.
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 14
Ships Cat
October 20, 2014, 10:23am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +34
Quoted from arryarryarry
I think I am right in saying we haven't won more than two games on the trot yet this season, so let's hope this coming Saturday breaks that trend otherwise there will be further calls for PH to go.

We just did, we beat Lincoln too remember and if this Saturday counts then so should Lincoln  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 14
arryarryarry
October 20, 2014, 11:09am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,946
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from Ships Cat

We just did, we beat Lincoln too remember and if this Saturday counts then so should Lincoln  

Are you saying that the Lincolnshire Senior Cup Final is on a par with an F.A. Cup match?

You really think that a numpty match containing mostly second string and youth players counts?

Just keep taking the tablets and nurse will be along shortly.
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hurst Post Match Torquay

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.