Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › FA Cup Draw taking place right now............
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 196 Guests

FA Cup Draw taking place right now............

This thread currently has 7,656 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
northbankmariner
October 19, 2014, 7:31pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +27 / -3
Approval: +525
Got to play a full strength side for this one, they are no mugs and can score goals, let's keep confidence high and attack them and let's reach the first round proper again as we all saw what a buzz it gave the club and us fans last year with the games against Scunthorpe and Huddersfield. More if the same please town. Onwards and upwards UTM

CLAP
CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
FISH
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 54
promotion plaice
October 19, 2014, 7:49pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,039
Gold Stars: 197
This is what their fans think of drawing Town on their forum, some fancy an upset.

http://gafcforum.proboards.com/thread/5947/fa-cup-4th-qualifying-round

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 54
Mariner Ronnie
October 19, 2014, 7:56pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted Text
After reading some of their comments about Danny Boshell,I hope he scores the winner.

Off the guiseley forum, referring to remarks on here,

I think if he thinks that Danny boshell is any good what does that say about the rest of the team??

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 54
poomehellt
October 19, 2014, 8:33pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / -3
Approval: +44
Quoted from promotion plaice
This is what their fans think of drawing Town on their forum, some fancy an upset.

http://gafcforum.proboards.com/thread/5947/fa-cup-4th-qualifying-round

Its not a match I would bet on us to win at bet365's price of 4/9.

And unless I've missed it on the OS, it would have been nice for them to mention on there the ticket price, when tickets go on sale (not that its going to be half full) and confermation on which stands where open!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 54
FishOutOfWater
October 20, 2014, 1:46pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,563
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from poomehellt

Its not a match I would bet on us to win at bet365's price of 4/9.

And unless I've missed it on the OS, it would have been nice for them to mention on there the ticket price, when tickets go on sale (not that its going to be half full) and confermation on which stands where open!

It's definitely "kids for a quid" but I'm pretty sure that as they're also promoting the "early bird" discount, that it's going to be the usual full match day price for adults
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 54 - 54
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › FA Cup Draw taking place right now............

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.