Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Another Fenty Disaster.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 220 Guests

Another Fenty Disaster.

This thread currently has 3,499 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Yoda
October 9, 2014, 10:29am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +4 / -20
Approval: -2,959
Gold Stars: 65
Everybody at the club can see that Hurst is not up to the job fans are voting with their feet in there hundreds, who in there right mind wants to pay £18 to watch LJL fire blanks.
Hurst has shattered the confidence of every striker at the club Cook, southwell, Hannah and brings in loan players and never plays them and signs strikers no one else would touch with a barge pole Pitman.
The man is a joke and i WILL be voting with my feet as I am sure lots of other fans are.
Logged Offline
Private Message
cmackenzie4
October 9, 2014, 10:39am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.29
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,320
Gold Stars: 33
From reading posts on here within the last few weeks it reads that there is a high percentage who feel a change in management is needed.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 24
grimsby pete
October 9, 2014, 10:41am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
Quoted from Yoda
Everybody at the club can see that Hurst is not up to the job fans are voting with their feet in there hundreds, who in there right mind wants to pay £18 to watch LJL fire blanks.
Hurst has shattered the confidence of every striker at the club Cook, southwell, Hannah and brings in loan players and never plays them and signs strikers no one else would touch with a barge pole Pitman.
The man is a joke and i WILL be voting with my feet as I am sure lots of other fans are.

You don't understand these votes of confidence do you ?

One week the manager gets that vote,

The next week he get's the sack.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 24
Mariners_15
October 9, 2014, 10:54am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +17 / -4
Approval: +538
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from cmackenzie4
From reading posts on here within the last few weeks it reads that there is a high percentage who feel a change in management is needed.

Agreed, it's at the ground too. All the people I sit around have no faith in him and as you walk out the ground you hear lot's of passing comments about peoples lack of faith in the current manager. Anybody who denies the majority are wanting a change have well and truly got their heads in the sand.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 24
Cott_Mike
October 9, 2014, 11:22am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +14
The vast majority want Hurst out.

For me, nothing will change until a certain Mr Fenty leaves, which looks a long way off.

I say bring back Mike Parker. Hold on, that's not going to happen as the Trust gave away his generous share donation to Mr Fenty (Bad, bad move)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 24
Stevie Saunders
October 9, 2014, 11:36am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +363
If Fenty leaves who do you suggest keeps bailing the club out season after season??
Not saying he has been perfect - far from it, look where we are - but in all honesty who do you suggest takes over?
There is no-one; it's a very unattractive proposition - a non league club, in a down at heel town, poor location etc etc

I am saying this from the point of view of a potential major investor
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 24
chicaneuk
October 9, 2014, 11:38am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +14 / 0
Approval: +1,440
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Stevie Saunders
If Fenty leaves who do you suggest keeps bailing the club out season after season??
Not saying he has been perfect - far from it, look where we are - but in all honesty who do you suggest takes over?
There is no-one; it's a very unattractive proposition - a non league club, in a down at heel town, poor location etc etc

I am saying this from the point of view of a potential major investor

Exactly how I feel as well. I still feel we're quite lucky to have a wealthy benefactor on our board and until we get other people lining up to throw money at the club it'd be a terrible idea to get rid of JF.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 24
grimsby pete
October 9, 2014, 12:12pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
Quoted from Cott_Mike
The vast majority want Hurst out.

For me, nothing will change until a certain Mr Fenty leaves, which looks a long way off.

I say bring back Mike Parker. Hold on, that's not going to happen as the Trust gave away his generous share donation to Mr Fenty (Bad, bad move)

If Mike Parker wanted to be chairman he could have done,

He didn't.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 24
denni266
October 9, 2014, 12:17pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.82
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +636
Gold Stars: 129
I have voted with my  feet.. not going to watch sunday league standard manager  ruining what was once a proud league club.. Get a grip Mr  Fenty  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 24
Garth
October 9, 2014, 12:26pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.93
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,913
Gold Stars: 25
Quoted from grimsby pete

You don't understand these votes of confidence do you ?

One week the manager gets that vote,

The next week he get's the sack.

Football management history says you are right Pete, if I were Paul I would be dusting down my CV in anticipation, the next four weeks will have to see an improved performance in results and attendances or the common denominator in life money will end his management at GTFC, Tick Tock, Tick Tock, no pressure Paul
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 24
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Another Fenty Disaster.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.