This thread currently has 5,054 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
kingster72
October 8, 2014, 9:22pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: -7
I think he'll state it's all David Burns fault, because he asks questions!  Seriously, if he is agreeing that we have started badly and we should be beating these part-timers that we have come unstuck against, then only five words needed from him: Hurst out & I resign (we can hope).
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 43
OneLove
October 8, 2014, 9:25pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
I do kinda feel for hursty, he is inexperienced and will do good in the long run as a manager but its times like this that the club has to realise the importance of having a manager that can get this good team what we have playing at teams and ruining them, putting that fear factor like we did in the fa cup run over scunny, northampton and huddersfield. All town seem to do is either play well and not get anywhere or play shite and scrape a result. For me last nights game formation was ridiculous 451 at home against a team thats come here for the point and it worked for them. Id of gone 442 with oates and hannah and played to feet using the wings and not getting on our key players back on the eve of the game publicly.

I know and everyone knows fenty is going to support him no matter what so he may as well not waste his breathe on a statement and watch the gates plummet because of the poor situation at BP.

One love one grimsby
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 43
OneLove
October 8, 2014, 9:25pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
I do kinda feel for hursty, he is inexperienced and will do good in the long run as a manager but its times like this that the club has to realise the importance of having a manager that can get this good team what we have playing at teams and ruining them, putting that fear factor like we did in the fa cup run over scunny, northampton and huddersfield. All town seem to do is either play well and not get anywhere or play shite and scrape a result. For me last nights game formation was ridiculous 451 at home against a team thats come here for the point and it worked for them. Id of gone 442 with oates and hannah and played to feet using the wings and not getting on our key players back on the eve of the game publicly.

I know and everyone knows fenty is going to support him no matter what so he may as well not waste his breathe on a statement and watch the gates plummet because of the poor situation at BP.

One love one grimsby
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 43
Harry Haddock
October 8, 2014, 9:42pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +18 / -8
Approval: +670
Gold Stars: 5
I've heard he's gonna announce FFS as the new mascot

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 43
Southwark Mariner
October 8, 2014, 10:00pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,537
Gold Stars: 81
seems to be an interview with the gt rather than a statement

[img]http://puu.sh/c4GKt/86b411592d.png[/img]
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 43
headingly_mariner
October 8, 2014, 10:02pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,266
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from Southwark Mariner
seems to be an interview with the gt rather than a statement

[img]http://puu.sh/c4GKt/86b411592d.png[/img]

Well that will be hard hitting, them fornicators haven't asked him a tricky question in the last 10 years.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 43
MuddyWaters
October 8, 2014, 10:05pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,883
Gold Stars: 230
Quoted from headingly_mariner

Well that will be hard hitting, them fornicators haven't asked him a tricky question in the last 10 years.

Amazing what great PR you get for a ride in the AM
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 43
Garth
October 8, 2014, 10:15pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.93
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,913
Gold Stars: 25
Its does not matter what he says the die has been cast, the fans have spoken and voted with their feet, Paul Hurst is yesterdays man and its only a matter of time Good Night
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 43
jimgtfc
October 8, 2014, 10:17pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +22 / -5
Approval: +5,009
Gold Stars: 40
Unfortunately the guys at the telegraph haven't got the balls to ask the questions fenty won't want to answer. Instead it'll all be lead questions initiated by him. At least David Burns or Matt Dean get to the point. Reading the sport pages in the telegraph is pretty dull nowadays.

"Falls to Arnold... Arnold! That's it! Thats it! He's sealed it! Grimsby Town are back in the football league!!! Just a minute to go and Nathan Arnold makes it 3-1! Look at the scenes behind the goal! Look at the relief! The agony is finally over!!!"

John Tondeur - Wembley Stadium Sunday 15th May 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 43
Southwark Mariner
October 8, 2014, 10:31pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,537
Gold Stars: 81
Quoted from Garth
It does not matter what he says, the die is cast, the fans have spoken and voted with their feet. Paul Hurst is yesterday's man and it's only a matter of time. Good Night.

I think sacking Hurst would be crossing the Rubicon....or the Freshney
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 43
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fenty to release a statement

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.