Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Has he gone yet ?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 187 Guests

Has he gone yet ?

This thread currently has 17,195 views. Print
14 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
gtfc98
October 6, 2014, 2:10pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,066
Gold Stars: 68
Quoted from jonnyboy82

As much as i appreciate what your saying im not going to another match while he is in charge.

For all that will i commend your commitment.

Even if he turns it around and gets us to the playoff final?

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 137
jonnyboy82
October 6, 2014, 2:14pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from gtfc98

No.

We all know how playoffs and big pressure games end up when paul is around.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 137
ackomariner
October 6, 2014, 2:15pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +20 / -8
Approval: +1,216
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from gtfc98

Hope he doesn't get the chance to get us to the playoff final.

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 137
kingster72
October 6, 2014, 2:28pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: -7
Shows what a fool Fenty is, PH should have gone when Scott went, he should have gone before the run in last season, should have gone after the play-off failiure, should have gone after 3 games this and defo after this last week, but ain't & things will only get worse, even though we think it can't get any worse!  
A massive fail all round, is fail, Fenty's fave word?  It's stamped all over his reign of GTFC.  
I am so disappointed today that it appears we are to bumble on into further oblivion.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 137
ackomariner
October 6, 2014, 2:33pm

Cocktail Drinker
I take it that the rumour of a board meeting today was false then, not heard owt.....

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 137
Stranger in the Park
October 6, 2014, 3:26pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +5 / -2
Approval: -189
Gold Stars: 7
Would all the moaning morons who state that they will not be attending any more games please extend that also to not posting on here as well. Personally I'm sick of the constant negativity on here when we are supposed to be supporters - for good or bad !  GTFC is not a premiership club with cash to splash.Without JF there would be no budget so get real all you prophets of doom. Football ,no matter what league , is a lottery. A thousand different factors can affect any game and the outcome is never easy to predict. We have what we have here at Grimsby and there is no saying a change of ownership or management would change the teams fortunes- a prime example is Forrest Green who have had more cash thrown at them than Town.We have no God given right to be a "big time" club just because we might have a bigger population than some of our opponents. Just looking around the town clearly shows that the few multi-national employers show no rush to support the club financially and this just leaves a handful of small business' to keep the club afloat.One day the wheels of fortune might turn our way but until then just enjoy and support your club regardless. If you don't like what you see then simply walk away and find something else to fill your time on a Saturday afternoon but do us all a favour and stop carping on and on in multiple threads on here !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 137
ivanosandwich
October 6, 2014, 3:33pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +8 / -1
Approval: +1,470
Gold Stars: 16
Would all the moaning morons who state that they will not be attending any more games please extend that also to not posting on here as well. Personally I'm sick of the constant negativity on here when we are supposed to be supporters - for good or bad !  GTFC is not a premiership club with cash to splash.Without JF there would be no budget so get real all you prophets of doom. Football ,no matter what league , is a lottery. A thousand different factors can affect any game and the outcome is never easy to predict. We have what we have here at Grimsby and there is no saying a change of ownership or management would change the teams fortunes- a prime example is Forrest Green who have had more cash thrown at them than Town.We have no God given right to be a "big time" club just because we might have a bigger population than some of our opponents. Just looking around the town clearly shows that the few multi-national employers show no rush to support the club financially and this just leaves a handful of small business' to keep the club afloat.One day the wheels of fortune might turn our way but until then just enjoy and support your club regardless. If you don't like what you see then simply walk away and find something else to fill your time on a Saturday afternoon but do us all a favour and stop carping on and on in multiple threads on here !

Excellent post.

Well said.

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 137
grimsby pete
October 6, 2014, 3:34pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,796
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from jonnyboy82
[img]http://www.quickmeme.com/img/e8/e8f27880356416f9f0a69c2b76091feb375a3268fa160656fc2168657ef7ef7f.jpg[/img]

Come on john ffs put us out our misery !

I think that pic should say " Has he gone yet "

Well the answer is no !!!!!!!!!

BUT

If we lose tomorrow  ?????????

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 137
denni266
October 6, 2014, 4:23pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +699
Gold Stars: 132

I sir will post when i want, and what i want ,  i am not happy with a lot of things and will say so when i want. go and polish your rose tinted glasses.. and to coin a phrase.. if you dont ilke it dont come on here
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 137
ackomariner
October 6, 2014, 4:31pm

Cocktail Drinker

Will all you tints brigade stop calling us morons  

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 137
14 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Has he gone yet ?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.