chaos33
October 1, 2014, 2:37pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 357
Quoted from Chrisblor

The sycophancy of a considerable number of GTFC supporters who suck up to players / ex-players / ex-managers on twitter is pathetic. This was quite good though - https://twitter.com/codalmighty/status/517228213177962496

Yeah that is a perfect response to a tawdry little twitter sh1tfest that just adds insult to injury.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 27
MuddyWaters
October 1, 2014, 3:19pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,234
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from Chrisblor

The sycophancy of a considerable number of GTFC supporters who suck up to players / ex-players / ex-managers on twitter is pathetic. This was quite good though - https://twitter.com/codalmighty/status/517228213177962496

Whatever you say about him, things were never dull, unlike..........
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 27
chicaneuk
October 1, 2014, 3:26pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +14 / 0
Approval: +1,486
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Whatever you say about him, things were never dull, unlike..........

That, unfortunately, is very true. Plenty of excitement, plenty of passion. To paraphrase something that Franklin D Roosevelt said to his secretary of state: "He may have been a b.stard, but he was our b.stard.."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 27
chaos33
October 1, 2014, 3:44pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 357
Jesus wept.....some people have got very short memories. We were just as haphazard, inconsistent, substandard, disappointing at home (call it what you will) when Rob Scott was here. Things are just the same - we're still not good enough. The only difference now is that you don't see an unhinged, out-of-control psychopath with anger problems prowling the touch line verbally abusing his own players and fans, offering the opposition management out and shaming the football club everywhere we go.

Honestly, I'm on the brink of giving up on following this club. I just don't understand anymore.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 27
AdamHaddock
October 1, 2014, 4:12pm

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +36 / -5
Approval: +2,839
Gold Stars: 26
Are we certain that really is Scott and not some prankster? Seems too ridiculous to be true

[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/bymuz36koLHofSn79[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 27
Bignic69
October 1, 2014, 4:27pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +540
Gold Stars: 5
I wonder if Rob Scott had any 'John Sitton' moments in the changing rooms?

Back of the net
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 27
Garth
October 1, 2014, 4:30pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Quoted from chaos33
Jesus wept.....some people have got very short memories. We were just as haphazard, inconsistent, substandard, disappointing at home (call it what you will) when Rob Scott was here. Things are just the same - we're still not good enough. The only difference now is that you don't see an unhinged, out-of-control psychopath with anger problems prowling the touch line verbally abusing his own players and fans, offering the opposition management out and shaming the football club everywhere we go.

Honestly, I'm on the brink of giving up on following this club. I just don't understand anymore.

We don`t want those days back
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 27
Mariner21
October 1, 2014, 4:33pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +5 / -5
Approval: -232
I liked Rob Scott!!!! Probably says alot about me!!!!! He says it how it is and isn't a girl private like Hurst in that department. Sadley both are lacking what it takes to get us out of this league!
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 27
Garth
October 1, 2014, 4:48pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Quoted from Mariner21
I liked Rob Scott!!!! Probably says alot about me!!!!! He says it how it is and isn't a girl private like Hurst in that department. Sadley both are lacking what it takes to get us out of this league!

Man management is not about bawling and shouting at people its about encouragement advice and instruction. some of these are still missing
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 27
Hagrid
October 1, 2014, 4:54pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,383
Gold Stars: 532
how quickly peoples memories change!! scott was not liked by town fans, and we have not missed him. I dont give a intercourse about his opinion and i think its pathetic the reactions of some town fans begging him to come back. Hurst is our gaffer and like him or loathe him ( well his style of management) and he deserves our support at a troublesome time! either that or John has a big decision to make- and as for scott, well just grow up
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 27
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Rob Scott

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.