Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Player looking for Football Team in Gy/Clee
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 193 Guests

Player looking for Football Team in Gy/Clee

This thread currently has 998 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
JoeTheMariner
September 15, 2014, 4:10pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.52
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +52
Hello,
Does anyone know if there are local Sunday league teams in Grimsby (possibly Cleethorpes) willing to let me train with them? I'm not too fused about playing but I need to loose a little weight in the mean time.

I'm at college, tall, well built and best suited to a central defensive role (defender or midfielder) but I can also play a goalkeeping role. I've not had much experience playing football at this level however I can make up for it with enthusiasm. If anybody, or knows anybody, who would be willing to let me play, please PM me with details.

Cheers,
Joe
Logged Offline
Private Message
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Player looking for Football Team in Gy/Clee

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.