1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Marinerz93
September 8, 2014, 10:12pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
What's the best Lincoln fans excuse you have heard or read for them missing the derby games, home or away.

This is a funny one from the lincolnvital

Skip155

"I'm not going. No reason - hope we win. Will be delighted if we do of course. Bit fed up of disappointment and kind of expecting it again. Tin hat on. Be there Saturday though."

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
aldi_01
September 9, 2014, 6:04am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
I've heard Lincoln fans say that they don't come to BP because there's no where to park and it's a bit excrement around the ground, of course the area around sincil male masturbation is classy and awash with parking space.

urine poor. The fact is, they aren't very well supported, they got excited when they had 300 or at barnet. Says a lot. Leave me to it...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
September 9, 2014, 6:54am
Guest User
There is no need for excuses. The facts are that they are a small club.
Reply: 2 - 3
RoboCod
September 9, 2014, 7:31am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
I think there will be 2600 imps let's not forget how awful we have been for 5/6 years..

Town of course have been fantastic for the last few years, reaching the heights of the Conference

Joke club.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln fan excuses

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.