Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 247 Guests

The biggest positives

This thread currently has 3,474 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
August 30, 2014, 12:19am
Guest User
I'm sure I may never recover chaos !  
Any more personal digs or is that your full quota tonight ?
Reply: 50 - 60
chaos33
August 30, 2014, 12:24am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,862
Gold Stars: 353
There are no presonal digs. I merely challeneged you with a view and some honest feedback, and, as usual, you lapsed into childish nonsense (repeating my points like an infant mimicing an adult, and 'the negative super six'?? ) a load of quotes and some repetition.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 60
August 30, 2014, 12:41am
Guest User
Yes I notice you've challenged a lot of people tonight.

Despite all your questions who should be in or out, notice you didn't even bother with "Team for Aldershot".
Maybe you just couldn't "decipher" where it was !  
Reply: 52 - 60
August 30, 2014, 12:42am
Guest User
Oh now you've given me a negative reputation mark - I may never recover !  
Reply: 53 - 60
chaos33
August 30, 2014, 12:56am
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from 120797
Yes I notice you've challenged a lot of people tonight.

Despite all your questions who should be in or out, notice you didn't even bother with "Team for Aldershot".
Maybe you just couldn't "decipher" where it was !  

I haven't asked questions on who should be in or out of the team other than inviting you to name your starting line-up as I know you like your rotation concept. As a general rule I don't bother with the 'score line prediction' threads or the 'team for...' topics either but since you ask so persistently and eloquently for my view I would probably leave the team unchanged for this game and would predict a draw.

There you are. Short, even handed, to the point, and without endlessly ramming it down the throats of others, with no need for 12 isolated quotations or 8000 words.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 60
August 30, 2014, 1:09am
Guest User
Quoted from chaos33
I would probably leave the team unchanged for this game

There it is again !  

IMO you're a fence sitter who dishes out the criticism and questions but is rarely prepared to answer them yourself.

Reply: 55 - 60
chaos33
August 30, 2014, 1:13am
Barley Wine Drinker
FFS I wouldn't change the team on Saturday unless someone was injured or ill!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 60
August 30, 2014, 1:29am
Guest User
At last !

No need to be "snappy" chaos.
I merely asked for your view blah blah  
Reply: 57 - 60
ginnywings
August 30, 2014, 9:07am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
80's, you said in a thread the other day that your work was done and you were retiring back into the shadows, or some such balderdash, but here you still are, ruining the flow of every thread you post in.

Yeah, i know, i don't have to read it and frankly i don't but when you quote everyone ad infinitum and engage in petty childish backbiting, it takes over the whole thread, rendering it unreadable.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 60
Teesknees
August 30, 2014, 9:43am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,596
Gold Stars: 18
Quoted from ginnywings
80's, you said in a thread the other day that your work was done and you were retiring back into the shadows, or some such balderdash, but here you still are, ruining the flow of every thread you post in.

Yeah, i know, i don't have to read it and frankly i don't but when you quote everyone ad infinitum and engage in petty childish backbiting, it takes over the whole thread, rendering it unreadable.

Ginny, don't you realise that the man's a genuis and the intellectual level of the board has been lifted by his return. The way he dissects people's comments and puts everyone right with his wisdom is breathtaking! He is the Stephen Hawkings of the Fishy!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 60
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The biggest positives

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.