Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Summer transfers and pointless speculation thread
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 39 Guests

Summer transfers and pointless speculation thread

This thread currently has 35,708 views. Print
15 Pages Prev ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All Recommend Thread
GiveUsAG
June 4, 2014, 9:14pm

Neither above nor beneath
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +530
Just received this from a mate who follows Scott Brown and Toto Nisiala (at Southport).

"Toto Niasala, check him out on twitter. Looks like we have offered a deal but is deciding"

"@Ansiala36: not signed anything yet but wouldn't say no to playing with @scottbrown85 he's raving about it. Hard-choice, decision week!"

I can't check it for myself, yet, because his account is protected and have to wait until he's approved me following him on twitter, before I can see the tweet for myself.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 130 - 149
GiveUsAG
June 4, 2014, 9:27pm

Table Wine Drinker
Toto certainly loving the town fans. https://twitter.com/Ansiala36

Do love one comment "I will up that last offer to fish and chips and a nandos after each win!"  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 131 - 149
GiveUsAG
June 4, 2014, 9:46pm

Table Wine Drinker
Going by a couple of Port Vale fans, they're after him too. Don't know if they're winding me up or not.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 132 - 149
The Singing Fisherman
June 4, 2014, 10:32pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +16 / -2
Approval: +400
So who's gonna be our next signing? Jack Mackreth maybe.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 133 - 149
Fishfinger
June 4, 2014, 10:59pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +46 / -6
Approval: +144
Quoted Text
BBC Humberside Sport @HumbersideSport  ยท  2h
Would Alan Goodall be open to the idea of a return to #gtfc? Find out in @RadioHumberside breakfast sports bulletins 0625, 0725 & 0825.

I will be tuning in for that then!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 134 - 149
louth_in_the_south
June 5, 2014, 12:39am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +5,651
Gold Stars: 94
Quoted from Grimal

You are right, fookin has been knockin 17 goal in 53 for Fleetwood.

So you'd rather make someone on the last legs of his career who'll probably only start a third of our games our highest earner ? Not for me mate .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 135 - 149
tashee69
June 5, 2014, 8:14am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +958
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from Fishfinger

I will be tuning in for that then!

I tuned into that and what a let down. Nothing more than what you get on the fishy.

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 136 - 149
Grimal
June 5, 2014, 1:31pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,857
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from louth_in_the_south

So you'd rather make someone on the last legs of his career who'll probably only start a third of our games our highest earner ? Not for me mate .

Yeh to right, I would rather have someone on their last legs that can still score goals than someone in their twenties that can't find the net  and who's to say if he would only manage a third of our games next season ?.Also who says he would be one of our highest earners ?.I think he has still a lot to offer at this level. Everyone is welcome to their own opinions and I respect yours.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 137 - 149
louth_in_the_south
June 5, 2014, 2:07pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +5,651
Gold Stars: 94
That's right mate we'll resist the urge to get in row over it and see what happens in 6 months if he even signs

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 138 - 149
Nelly GTFC
June 6, 2014, 3:16pm
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +2,724
Gold Stars: 30
This is what you call a good striker signing.

Quoted Text
Bristol Rovers sign Salisbury City striker

Striker Jamie White has signed for Bristol Rovers on a free transfer after terminating his contract at Salisbury.
White becomes the first summer signing for Rovers following their relegation from the Football League.
The 24-year-old will link up again with Pirates boss Darrell Clarke, who signed the forward during his time in charge at Salisbury.
"I have worked with Jamie before and he is a great signing for the club," Clarke told the club website.
"He is a goalscorer who averages one goal every two games, and he has the potential to be a 20-goal-a-season man.
"He is proven at this level and has the potential to further his career with us. I look forward to working with him."
White came through the Southampton academy and, after a loan spell with Shrewsbury Town in 2008, moved to non-league Eastleigh.
He moved to play in Australia before returning to England's non-league with Winchester before joining Salisbury in 2012, where he scored 37 goals in 73 games.
Link >> http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27732548

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> https://footballclubforums.com/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 139 - 149
15 Pages Prev ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Summer transfers and pointless speculation thread

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.