Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Why do people leave the ground early?
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 17 Guests

Why do people leave the ground early?

This thread currently has 11,448 views. Print
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
The Singing Fisherman
February 11, 2013, 8:45pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +16 / -2
Approval: +400
This as always annoyed me! I have paid for a ticket I wanna watch the whole game even if we are losing. I just dont get it at all. It doesn't just happen at town it happend at the England game last week. Does it really matter if it takes a little bit longer to get home. I will prob get shot down in flames but it just gets on my mammaries so thought I would mention it. I like to stay at my seat till the end and show the boys my support and applaud the team off the field. If you leave early why? Just a question thats all. UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
WOZOFGRIMSBY
February 11, 2013, 8:45pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,759
Gold Stars: 177
Never ever left a game early. And probably never will

He’s one of our loans
He’s one of our loans
Harvey Cartwright
He’s one of our loans
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 58
aldi_01
February 11, 2013, 8:48pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
I always wonder if these people walk out before a films finished at the cinema too??

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 58
jamesgtfc
February 11, 2013, 8:48pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,813
Gold Stars: 187
Same thing happens at half time too. People live life in such a hurry. Why rush for the toilet queue/bar/kiosk? If anything, show respect to those around you who are still watching the game. I agree with the OP, always has bugged me and always will.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 58
WOZOFGRIMSBY
February 11, 2013, 8:54pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Done it plenty of times at half time. Though mostly when newell was in charge!

He’s one of our loans
He’s one of our loans
Harvey Cartwright
He’s one of our loans
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 58
February 11, 2013, 8:57pm
Guest User
I've pondered this and many other questions over the years. After much deliberation I came to the conclusion that some people are just twits.
Reply: 5 - 58
shotandcursed
February 11, 2013, 9:02pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +19 / -33
Approval: -1
Never left a town match early but. . .

Have you tried getting on to trains-underground when its been a 90,000 capacity?

"Did the mods take this into account, when aaron slobbers all over threads with his garbage and attention seeking posts ( though not always) that when he gets put in his place, he could abuse his position and delete comments and block members- no offence but he's the sort of mammary that would do this. the whole decision is beyond belief imo" Hagrid

"Mi5 has limited resources so like it or not the EDL if it was clever enough would plug the gap." Marinerz93

"twit!" Super Clive
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 58
WOZOFGRIMSBY
February 11, 2013, 9:05pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from shotandcursed
Never left a town match early but. . .

Have you tried getting on to trains-underground when its been a 90,000 capacity?

Lol....thought it was just town games! Pmsl

He’s one of our loans
He’s one of our loans
Harvey Cartwright
He’s one of our loans
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 58
Alfie
February 11, 2013, 9:08pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +22 / -11
Approval: +159
Have no qualms about leaving when the game has been lost and have left before half time during the darker days of Woods, Newell and Buckley MK3.
However, it takes a certain type of pillock to leave a game at 88 minutes when you're 1-0 up and defending a corner... as was the case on Saturday.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 58
lukeo
February 11, 2013, 9:08pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,304
Gold Stars: 134
I've only ever left a game early when town are down and out of the game and put in a poor performance (Oldham away lost 6-0) Burton away but i'd already left the ground BEFORE kick off and been stoof on the hill watching the game outside :/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 58
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Why do people leave the ground early?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.