Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Which team do we hate the most?
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 13 Guests

Which team do we hate the most?

This thread currently has 15,052 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
GYinScuntland
November 25, 2012, 8:50pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,238
Gold Stars: 97
Quoted from shotandcursed
I have known rivalries down the years: Lincoln, Taaarrghers.

I dislike the Scunts. . . They've not really been rivals. Usually below us, current positions are just a freak.

Hatred is a strong word and has no place in football. . . Except for Leeds.  I hate Leeds, their behaviour in meggies taking the urine in 84? They always seem to bring out the nastiness in their players, a sgnificant proportion of yheir fans are absolute scum.  When they wete flying jigh, all the plastics flocked to Elland Road (many from gy area), financial cheats. . . and the city itself is a shithole. . I fuck1ng hate Leeds and everything about it (apart from the Wedding Present. . . Top band!)

Brilliant example of ironic hypocricy, post of the month  , To be fair I hate the Yorkie cnuts too, the LUFC that is, but any place with six Wetherspoons aint bad in my eyes.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 63
tintowner
November 25, 2012, 8:56pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +13 / -4
Approval: +603
Gold Stars: 20
Pub teams  

Batch, K.Moore, Waters, Wiggington, Crombie, Brolly, Ford, Drinkell, Mitchell, Cumming, Kilmore. D.Moore, Stone, Liddell. ....1979/80..... now that WAS a team.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 63
cmackenzie4
November 25, 2012, 9:00pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.27
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,335
Gold Stars: 33
I don't hate any team, But i do like it when i see Scunny get hammered.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 63
November 25, 2012, 9:03pm
Guest User
Dont HATE any team ! dislike Lincoln (naturally) but admire any Lincolnshire team doing well.. (sCUNTS sadly) but mainly dislike Ull and Sheff scum !
Reply: 33 - 63
grimps
November 25, 2012, 9:09pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,092
Gold Stars: 46
Hull was always our biggest derby back in the day ,the gods of relegation and promotion have kept us apart for 25 years but they was always the one for me.We was a bigger club than them back in the 80s and usually got better gates.They was always a rugby town and its only recently they have fancied themselves at football.
I still hope that one day we'll meet them again in the same league with us having a new stadium packed to a 15000 capacity and us taking 4000 to there place.

Scunthorpe just hate us ,even if you meet a non football fan they hate Grimsby and anything to do with it ,they are a bit like the Scottish with a chip on their shoulders about us.The feeling was never the same and until we became a lower league club I never really had any feelings towards them.

Lincoln ive always had a bit of a soft spot for ,their fans and people are usually fair minded and the City itself is a nice place.

All the Yorkshire clubs was treated as derby games by us and we never took many less than at least 2000  and up to 7000 anywhere in Yorkshire.to be fair the likes of barnsley ,Hudds, sheff clubs leeds Bradford always brought good crowds to us too.

Ive never really known us take less than our alloction to any of our derby games ,even pre season its rare for us to take less than a 1000 to any of them .Hull ,Lincon and Scunny have rarely ever brought the same amount to us
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 63
Les Brechin
November 25, 2012, 9:10pm

Posts Per Day: 4.18
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,688
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from 1600
tbh Leeds.
Didn't they rip out loads of seats at BP years ago ?
My friend (a woman) has been abused by them on the train too.

He wasn't wearing a gold lame jacket and a Jim'll Fix It badge by any chance.  

OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 63
shotandcursed
November 25, 2012, 9:52pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +19 / -33
Approval: -1
Quoted from 1600
tbh Leeds.
Didn't they rip out loads of seats at BP years ago ?
My friend (a woman) has been abused by them on the train too.

Few hundred came down for the weekend. General thuggery around meggies, ripped out seats, kicked a massive hole in the back of the osmond. . . Their mob ran our mob ragged all day despite our best efforts!

"Did the mods take this into account, when aaron slobbers all over threads with his garbage and attention seeking posts ( though not always) that when he gets put in his place, he could abuse his position and delete comments and block members- no offence but he's the sort of mammary that would do this. the whole decision is beyond belief imo" Hagrid

"Mi5 has limited resources so like it or not the EDL if it was clever enough would plug the gap." Marinerz93

"twit!" Super Clive
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 63
STB
November 25, 2012, 10:06pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Stoke, Man City, Birmingham and anything in Yorkshire.  

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 63
GYinScuntland
November 25, 2012, 10:10pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,238
Gold Stars: 97
Quoted from shotandcursed

Few hundred came down for the weekend. General thuggery around meggies, ripped out seats, kicked a massive hole in the back of the osmond. . . Their mob ran our mob ragged all day despite our best efforts!

Cracking flipping weekend though, most of the posters on here won't ever experience days like that.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 63
Green27
November 25, 2012, 10:41pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +15 / -6
Approval: +888
Gold Stars: 12
Still dislike Tranmere for their reaction when we were relegated to League Two

We do the DN35 Podcast
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 63
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Which team do we hate the most?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.