September 13, 2012, 6:40pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Mrs Doyle

One of the worst days in football along with  Hysel

Pleased you mentioned that one. Not so angelic that night were they? (oh I forgot it was UEFA and the stadium's fault wasn't it?)

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 160 - 173
RoboCod
September 13, 2012, 6:53pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from Ipswin

Pleased you mentioned that one. Not so angelic that night were they? (oh I forgot it was UEFA and the stadium's fault wasn't it?)

Jesus, Grim Outlook is dead, I'm bored, let's go p**s off the Fishy and pick on Aaron.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 161 - 173
roundballovalhole
September 13, 2012, 7:38pm
Guest User
Quoted from Ipswin

Wanna bet? I wouldn't be at all surprised if Michael Mansfield's reps were handing out flyers to all and sundry (irrespective of whether they lost loved ones or if they were just a bit upset 23 years ago) at the meeting in Liverpool last night.

The legal profession and half of Liverpool will be all over it like a rash especially as the police are such an easy target

Yeah, greedy scousers looking for some money because they were a bit upset, p!ssing on the dead, drunk hooligans, stealing from corpses, fighting with the police.

Ipswin. . . You're a pillock and apparently devoid of any humanity whatsoever. You should be ashamed of yourself (should be. . . I'm sure you won't be)

Reply: 162 - 173
ska face
September 13, 2012, 7:42pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.20
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,337
Gold Stars: 820
Quoted from Ipswin

What's that got to do with anything?

Oh, yes, intercourse all.

People were prosecuted and jailed for their part in that disaster.

Haven't you got 15 year old children to be picking on?
Private Message
Reply: 163 - 173
roundballovalhole
September 13, 2012, 7:48pm
Guest User
Quoted from Ipswin

Er? No. . . Several liverpool fans were charged and convicted of involuntary manslaughter and served custodial sentences for their criminality on that night in Heysel!

Therefore, I would suggest they were blamed, convicted and punished for what they did!  I reckon you probably go trolling families of the dead on facebook in your spare time!
Reply: 164 - 173
Ipswin
September 13, 2012, 8:43pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from 1054

Yeah, greedy scousers looking for some money because they were a bit upset, p!ssing on the dead, drunk hooligans, stealing from corpses, fighting with the police.

Ipswin. . . You're a pillock and apparently devoid of any humanity whatsoever. You should be ashamed of yourself (should be. . . I'm sure you won't be)

I was of course having a go
a) at the 'no win no pay' legal profession who encourage claims for absolutely anything and everything and
b) the scallys who will come out of the woodwork and will without doubt try to jump on the bandwaggon as soon as any compo claims are mooted

In no way was it a dig at those who lost family members or who were genuinely traumatised in the incident but you read it how you fuckingwant, you usually do.

I leave being a pillock to you as you appear to have set the bar already in that respect on this same subject

Private Message
Reply: 165 - 173
roundballovalhole
September 13, 2012, 8:50pm
Guest User
Some of the people who witnessed the events have experienced ptsd, alcoholism and ended up taking the ultimate step of taking their own lives.   The lawyer you refer to is one of the most respected in the land and absolutely nothing to do with the no win no fee system!

The overwhelming sense of the families, lfc fans and football fans in general has been one of dignity! Your continuing attempt to smear the reputations of  people who have done nothing wrong is beyond contempt!

I might say some provocative things on here but you are beyond the pale (see your heysel post)

Yer a pillock lad!
Reply: 166 - 173
Ipswin
September 13, 2012, 9:03pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from 1054
Some of the people who witnessed the events have experienced ptsd, alcoholism and ended up taking the ultimate step of taking their own lives.   The lawyer you refer to is one of the most respected in the land and absolutely nothing to do with the no win no fee system!

The overwhelming sense of the families, lfc fans and football fans in general has been one of dignity! Your continuing attempt to smear the reputations of  people who have done nothing wrong is beyond contempt!

I might say some provocative things on here but you are beyond the pale (see your heysel post)

Yer a pillock lad!

I am referring to twits who were nowhere near Sheffield on the day and there will be many lawyers who are in the no win no fee game touting for business believe me. Mansfield is one of the best in the land but how respected he is is a matter of opinion. Perhaps you should ask Michael Barrymore and Kenny Noye both of whom are among his clients

My Heysel post merely pointed out that not all Liverpool fans are as angelic as they have been painted in the last few days

Private Message
Reply: 167 - 173
GodHelpUs
September 13, 2012, 9:13pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +21 / -3
Approval: -1
Quoted from Ipswin

You really are a disgusting, self satisfied piece of turd aren't you? What the hell does Heysal have to do with it?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 168 - 173
roundballovalhole
September 13, 2012, 9:22pm
Guest User
Quoted from Ipswin

I am referring to twits who were nowhere near Sheffield on the day and there will be many lawyers who are in the no win no fee game touting for business believe me. Mansfield is one of the best in the land but how respected he is is a matter of opinion. Perhaps you should ask Michael Barrymore and Kenny Noye both of whom are among his clients

My Heysel post merely pointed out that not all Liverpool fans are as angelic as they have been painted in the last few days

Potetial clients of and lawyers of no win no fee firms making fraudulent claims for people who were nowhere near sheffield would be committing a crime punishable by prison and prison/striking off respectively!

It's fantastic how the law works  isn't it?
Reply: 169 - 173
18 Pages Prev ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › The truth of hillsborough

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.