Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › s n h - got this horrible feeling...
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 40 Guests

s n h - got this horrible feeling...

This thread currently has 21,928 views. Print
10 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
forza ivano
August 22, 2012, 10:03am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,159
Gold Stars: 265
that we may be at the beginning of the end with them.
i was (am still trying to be ) one of their biggest supporters but i am just starting to get this sinking feeling that they have not been able to make the step up to become successful bsp managers. i hate to say it but i'd probably put a couple of quid on them not being here by the end of the season. i really hope i'm wrong but 3 points every 2 games is their record and that's abysmal compared to what they've achieved before
Logged Offline
Private Message
RonMariner
August 22, 2012, 10:08am

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,659
Gold Stars: 226
I think you may be right.  I would think that we need to see serious improvement within the next seven games. If we are still struggling after ten games I wouldn't bet against them going.

If so, I suggest we hand first team affairs over to that recently appointed youth team coach.......
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 99
Super Clive
August 22, 2012, 10:12am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Doubt it dave Moore will be put in charge for about 3 months until fenty appoints his 14th choice!
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 99
RoboCod
August 22, 2012, 10:16am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Buckley assisted by Rodger; finding the new generation of Butler, Heywood, Hope and Boshell's.........

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 99
BlackBoots
August 22, 2012, 10:23am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +17 / -5
I agree with the opening poster. Badly want them to succeed but cannot see enough signs of progress.

I dont think for one moment that AB will take over and i honestly dont know who we should go for. We have tried experienced, previously succesful, promoting from within and young and up 'n' coming with no change in results.

Need someone with experience but still hungry enough to need to success, who has also achieved promotion, preferably from this division
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 99
jonnyboy82
August 22, 2012, 10:34am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from forza ivano
that we may be at the beginning of the end with them.
i was (am still trying to be ) one of their biggest supporters but i am just starting to get this sinking feeling that they have not been able to make the step up to become successful bsp managers. i hate to say it but i'd probably put a couple of quid on them not being here by the end of the season. i really hope i'm wrong but 3 points every 2 games is their record and that's abysmal compared to what they've achieved before

Lee peacock on twitter says they have the worst man management skills he has  ever seen in 20 years in football..

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 99
Longmariner
August 22, 2012, 10:34am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +1 / 0
I am still giving 100% support to Scott and Hurst to bring us success. I have never been one for jumping on the bandwagon. They need are support and they will get it from me.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 99
denni266
August 22, 2012, 10:40am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +696
Gold Stars: 132
I think s&h have got  some good players here  and have got the team very fit,,  but that seems to be where it ends. There coaching and game plans seem to be very limited,  in fact at the moment they dont seem to know what direction to go in . 442. 433  etc. . we have better players  than when woods was in charge,, but have not progressed, and at the end of the day  that is down to whoever is the manager/s. One thing is for sure,, we wont have liams goals this season, and that is a big blow ..  at the moment i am not looking how far off the top we finish  its how far off the bottom am watching ...and for them that say we will never go down,, remember how far we have fallen, and how many times we have thought  we wont go down
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 99
barralad
August 22, 2012, 10:42am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
I have no desire to jump on the bandwagon either but I posted some time ago that compared to the pressure they would be under now last season was a picnic. I must confess that I didn't expect it to happen so early in the season.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 99
Alfie
August 22, 2012, 10:48am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +22 / -11
Approval: +159
They won't see out September.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 99
10 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › s n h - got this horrible feeling...

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.