aaron rattray
July 16, 2012, 9:13pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Quoted from TonySmith
   "Comedy gold, Jerry, comedy gold. "  Obscure Seinfeld reference but it certainly applies to this thread. Keep it up kiddies!

You got to admit me posting about his sticky stuff affecting his keyboard and why doesn't he become a shareholder then we might sign a Scandinavian keeper was very funny

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 103
TonySmith
July 16, 2012, 9:32pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +964
Gold Stars: 11
   Actually, Aaron I do enjoy your posts. After all this time I still can't decide if you are what you claim to be or not. If you are for real, you remind me of one of those plastic clowns with the weight in the bottom that keeps being knocked down and comes right back up with a big smile on its face to get knocked down again. If you're not for real, then you're very  clever. Either way, keep up the entertainment, lad.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 103
aaron rattray
July 16, 2012, 9:34pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Quoted from TonySmith
   Actually, Aaron I do enjoy your posts. After all this time I still can't decide if you are what you claim to be or not. If you are for real, you remind me of one of those plastic clowns with the weight in the bottom that keeps being knocked down and comes right back up with a big smile on its face to get knocked down again. If you're not for real, then you're very  clever. Either way, keep up the entertainment, lad.

Yay! Of course im real

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 103
Super Clive
July 16, 2012, 9:51pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
You're about as real as smash potato.
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 103
80sglory
July 16, 2012, 11:17pm
Guest User
Quoted from barralad

Would that be the game where we scored three times?

2-2 !
Not sure how the goals came but think one came from a corner.
Talking of that, a hell of a lot of S&H's goals came from set pieces last season.
Whether that means they need to work a lot more on passing or concentrate on whats working best I'm not sure.
Improvement all round hopefully    

Quoted from barralad
However you cannot argue that we got to the first game of the season last season against Fleetwood without knowing what our best XI was. I hope the managers have learned from this because a start like last season-leaving us too much to do-will see more than just Realityman claiming he has seen the light.  

Maybe all you can say is they were partly inheriting a bunch of players e.g. Ridley, Kempson who were subsequently replaced.
Ok they didn't replace them end of season 1 but it takes time to replace almost an entire squad.
Admittedly it might be harder to defend them this time round (only if they deserve it obviously) but there's still another wave of new players entering the fray so they haven't got bundles of time to get them all up to speed.
Not sure but think I remember Scott saying something about sometimes it instantly clicks but more often it doesn't...?
Don't get me wrong I certainly don't believe in sticking with a manager if the danger signs are there or flogging a dead horse, but in their own defence they can always point (to some extent) at  the recovery of last season.

Anyway we're talking worst case scenarios here - fingers crossed it will all be completely irrelevant.  
Reply: 84 - 103
Neilo83
July 17, 2012, 6:00am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +17 / -6
Approval: +262
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from TonySmith

I think u need to get out and find some friends.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 85 - 103
barralad
July 17, 2012, 10:22am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,267
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from 1600

2-2 !

Anyway we're talking worst case scenarios here - fingers crossed it will all be completely irrelevant.  

3-3

As for the last bit I hope you are right.....

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 86 - 103
RoboCod
July 17, 2012, 10:25am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Yes, 3-3 at FGR and wasn't it televised?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 87 - 103
realityman
July 17, 2012, 2:18pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +9 / -69
Approval: +1
quotes today: dean saunders: 'winning pre season games gets you into a winning habit'  stuart pearce: 'getting the team together and getting them gelled will improve us' also 'lets hit the tounament running'  these are quotes which came out of the daily telegraph but i guess as you lot can't read or understand footballing matters they will go straight over your heads.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 88 - 103
GodHelpUs
July 17, 2012, 2:34pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +21 / -3
Approval: -1
Quoted from realityman
quotes today: dean saunders: 'winning pre season games gets you into a winning habit'  stuart pearce: 'getting the team together and getting them gelled will improve us' also 'lets hit the tounament running'  these are quotes which came out of the daily telegraph but i guess as you lot can't read or understand footballing matters they will go straight over your heads.

Mr Hamilton, if brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow off that grease infested hat of yours. Whilst being truly astonished that you can read the Daily Telegraph (did you notice the capital letters there?) I have no doubt that you are incapable of understanding it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 89 - 103
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › SOME ADVICE FOR S and H

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.