Trawler
July 16, 2012, 2:03pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +33 / -4
Approval: +915
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from Super Clive

He has to shout though, them old grannys won't hear him bless.

Classic.

"Pound for pound, and class for class, the best football team I have seen in England since the war. In the league they were in they played football nobody else could play. Everything was measured, planned and perfected and you could not wish to see more entertaining football." Bill Shankly, Manager GTFC 1951-54
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 103
tashee69
July 16, 2012, 2:09pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +955
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from realityman
YOU LOSE AN ARGUMENT AND RESORT TO THAT!   WELL DONE! I APPLAUD YOU FOR YOUR INGINUITY! WELL DONE! YOU ARE SUCH A CLEVER PERSON WITH A WONDERFUL MIND! WELL DONE! WELL DONE WELL DONE! NOW GET BACK TO THE THREAD AND MAKE A POINT!   OR IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!

Read my previous thread. How old was Croft, Handyside, Ford, Drinkell, Bennett, etc when they made their debuts for Town.They were all in a higher league. You use Crawley as an example of where Town should be..... bit like comparing Man City with Newcastle really isnt it. I mean we really have that kind of money for transfers and wages dont we. When we play Wood, Thanoj or Southwell does it embarrass you that they were just youthies not that long ago. If we were playing the youth team for 60 mins closer to the start of the season then id understand your complaint but you just moan for the fun of it.
You sad, sad individual. Perhaps life should be more than moaning about your team and making up players we are going to sign. Get off playing Football Manager and go outside for a change, the air will do you good.
I just feel so sorry for you.

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 103
GodHelpUs
July 16, 2012, 4:07pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +21 / -3
Approval: -1
Quoted from tashee69

You sad, sad individual. Perhaps life should be more than moaning about your team and making up players we are going to sign. Get off playing Football Manager and go outside for a change, the air will do you good.
I just feel so sorry for you.

If you knew him you'd feel even more sad for him! When someone gets his kicks from laying himself open to ridicule just to get some attention on a messageboard it is a pretty accurate mark of the man.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 103
realityman
July 16, 2012, 4:35pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +9 / -69
Approval: +1
HERE WE GO AGAIN, ALL THE SAME SILLY LITTLE CHILDREN COMING OUT OF THE WOODWORK! RESORTING TO ABUSE BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT MAKE A GOOD POINT ABOUT THE THREAD. I SAID THE SAME LAST SEASON AND I WILL AGAIN REPEAT IT THIS SEASON. THE PRE SEASON IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND MANY MISTAKES ARE ALREADY TAKING PLACE. WHERE DID GTFC FINISH LAST SEASON AND WAS IT AN IMPROVEMENT ON THE PREVIOUS YEAR? THE SAME IS HAPPENING THIS YEAR BUT YOU JUST CAN NOT SEE IT. YOU JUST RESORT TO INSULTS WHEN YOU CAN NOT MAKE AN ARGUMENT THEN YOU ACCUSE OTHERS OF BEING INSULTING. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS. GET BACK TO THE THREAD AND MAKE A CASE FOR THE WAY THINGS ARE BEING RUN IF YOU CAN AND THEN COME BACK ON HERE IN JANUARY WHEN THE CLUB ARE FAILING YET AGAIN AND APOLOGISE! BUT THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN AS YOU HAVE NO SHAME!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 103
tashee69
July 16, 2012, 4:44pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +955
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from realityman
HERE WE GO AGAIN, ALL THE SAME SILLY LITTLE CHILDREN COMING OUT OF THE WOODWORK! RESORTING TO ABUSE BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT MAKE A GOOD POINT ABOUT THE THREAD. I SAID THE SAME LAST SEASON AND I WILL AGAIN REPEAT IT THIS SEASON. THE PRE SEASON IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND MANY MISTAKES ARE ALREADY TAKING PLACE. WHERE DID GTFC FINISH LAST SEASON AND WAS IT AN IMPROVEMENT ON THE PREVIOUS YEAR? THE SAME IS HAPPENING THIS YEAR BUT YOU JUST CAN NOT SEE IT. YOU JUST RESORT TO INSULTS WHEN YOU CAN NOT MAKE AN ARGUMENT THEN YOU ACCUSE OTHERS OF BEING INSULTING. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS. GET BACK TO THE THREAD AND MAKE A CASE FOR THE WAY THINGS ARE BEING RUN IF YOU CAN AND THEN COME BACK ON HERE IN JANUARY WHEN THE CLUB ARE FAILING YET AGAIN AND APOLOGISE! BUT THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN AS YOU HAVE NO SHAME!

But you can't have read my post then about youth team players.
Just out of curiosity, would you:
1) like to proved right and town struggling in Jan
2) want to be proved wrong and town to being top in Jan

only ask to find out what kind of person you are.
I know if i'd made those statements i'd definately be going for 2.

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 103
mariner91
July 16, 2012, 5:05pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,625
Gold Stars: 260
The sooner Fenty fucks off and realityman and his mates can invest their millions into the club the better. If Fenty had half the knowledge and insight realityman has we'd still be a football league club and probably preparing our attempt at promotion to the Premiership. I bet Fenty is the sort of guy who uses capital letters at the start of sentences, wasting valuable business time, what a goon.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 103
Voice Of Reasons tongue
July 16, 2012, 5:07pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Quoted from realityman

Stop talking utter shite...

Why don't you take over from scott and hurst...???

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 103
MuddyWaters
July 16, 2012, 5:10pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,234
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from realityman

Please get a life, and your finger off CAPS LOCK!

There are ways of making a point and sometimes yours are valid. In this case, we've played a pub team and a team that is very nearly at the same level as us. This week, we play 2 football league sides which will give us an indication of where we are at. End.
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 103
realityman
July 16, 2012, 5:10pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +9 / -69
Approval: +1
I WOULD LOVE TO BE PROVEN WRONG AND TOWN GET PROMOTED BUT I JUST CAN NOT SEE IT. I HAVE A LOT OF ISSUES WITH THE WAY THE CLUB HAS AND IS BEING RUN. I GUESS AFTER YEARS OF FAILURE MOST OF US SHOULD! THE POINTS I MAKE ARE VALID AND IN MY OPONION ARE RIGHT. I FIND IT QUITE DIFFICULT TO SEE ALL THESE PEOPLE STILL SAYING THAT THE CLUB ARE DOING OK WHEN CLEARLY THEY ARE NOT.  SUCCESS IS ALL THAT MATTERS BUT ITS A LONG WAY OFF!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 103
GodHelpUs
July 16, 2012, 5:33pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +21 / -3
Approval: -1
Quoted from realityman
I HAVE A LOT OF ISSUES

I really cannot argue with that.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 103
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › SOME ADVICE FOR S and H

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.