Marinerz93
March 26, 2012, 5:00pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Perkins
Wore mine sat in a hotel club bar in Feurteventura in 2005 watching the Town v Spurs Carling cup match on the big screen, only me and about a hundred Tottenham fans who were all taking the p*ss. That was of course until Kalala let fly and scored. Only me and the barman (an Arsenal fan) shot up, fists in the air. Two minutes later only me and him were  in the bar. Wore the shirt for the rest of the week around the hotel just to annoy.

I hope you remembered to strut as you made your way round the resort  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 88
PrestwichMariner
March 26, 2012, 8:25pm
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +281
Gold Stars: 5
The night of the play off final against Northampton I stayed with friends in Fulham and enjoyed wearing mine around their delightful pubs!

Wearing badges is not enough in days like these!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 88
TWAreaTownSupporter
March 26, 2012, 9:08pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +1
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
loads of tops in loads of countries. fave ones:

all the boys wearing them for nights out in magaluf

wearing a town shirt in the camelk bar in sharm el sheikh and getting free beer for the rest of our stay there (though we were all inclusive at a hotel up the road)

wearing mine at the nou camp and everyone asking if it was a juventus top. until a brummie turned round and said it was a notts county top! tw at

fave has to be, watching town v ipswich in marmaris. me and an ipswich fan at same hotel went down to a pub on the seafront. pub was heaving as it was arsenal v man ure (i could be wrong) in the charity shield. at full time, the place deserted leaving just me and said ipswich fan. didnt have to pay for a drink and we got steaming on yeni raki!!!! good times!

No you're right. Remember that day as a bunch of us ended up in the Grog Shop at Shepherds Bush and bumped into a group of genuine Mancunian Unarted fans. Yes real Man U fans from Manchester!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 88
TWAreaTownSupporter
March 26, 2012, 9:12pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +1
Wore mine (that horrible itchy AWS Final shirt) on a run round Helsinki in 80 degrees heat (yes it does get hot every Summer for about a week) . Sweated buckets. The things you do to impress women.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 88
wigworld
March 26, 2012, 10:10pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
I was just walking through Beverley Town centre with my girls on Saturday, and this strange bloke stopped me and asked if he could have his photo taken with me in my 'Badge of Honour' T-shirt:

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 74 - 88
Shilts
May 12, 2012, 4:45pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / -1
Approval: +121
Whats better than picture?........................................A Video!!!

Spot the town shirt on 2.25

"Nothing says party like a retro Ciba Geigy Town shirt bobbing away on an inflatable flamingo."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 88
Marinerz93
May 12, 2012, 9:19pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Shilts
Whats better than picture?........................................A Video!!!

Spot the town shirt on 2.25

I missed the psychic telegraph so any chance of a link  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 88
Shilts
May 13, 2012, 12:17pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +121

"Nothing says party like a retro Ciba Geigy Town shirt bobbing away on an inflatable flamingo."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 88
Simariner
May 13, 2012, 1:41pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +29 / -4
Approval: +505
Quoted from Shilts

What a great spot. Who is this? Love the celobrations lol

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 78 - 88
mariner paul
May 13, 2012, 8:12pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Approval: +30
wore mine in norway on top of a waterfall in flam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 88
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Wearing your GTFC top

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.