Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Mike Parker donated 500,000 shares...
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 17 Guests

Mike Parker donated 500,000 shares...

This thread currently has 18,795 views. Print
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 All Recommend Thread
BIGChris
October 3, 2011, 7:34am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.97
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from Wrawby_Mariner

Theres nothing like being up someones arsse mate  

The thought of STB up any orrifice of my body makes me phyically ill.
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 94
The Grim Reaper
October 3, 2011, 8:01am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +2 / -30
Approval: -533
Gold Stars: 1
I suggest that the GTST reject Mike Parkers kind offer for the sake of Grimsby Town football club. Allow MP to give them or sell them to someone with a bit of money behind them.

Jesus wants me to be a sunbeam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 91 - 94
Denby
October 3, 2011, 8:47am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Quoted from headingly_mariner
We have just lost our only positive hope for investment in the last 10 years, a man who put 1.25 million into the club with no conditions. It is a sad day for Grimsby Town and a clear indication that Parker was unable to work with the current board, this whole torrid affair was orchestrated by one man to try and get his money out of the club.

This is another nail in the coffin of Grimsby Town as Fenty will finish the club off, i would like to think that the trust would be able to have a positive influence on the board but over the years the Trust's most vociferous spokesperson has been a clear supporter of the main reason we are were are.

The trouble is that Fenty's loans distort the value of the club and that to wrestle it from his hands would cost well over 2 million pounds and would see Fenty the architect of our our misery walk away with his money.

Im afraid the club and its fans have lost here and we are probably to be back in the stewardship of the most unsuccessful Chairman in our history.

cracking, but depressing, post
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 94
Marinerz93
October 3, 2011, 9:14pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from The Grim Reaper
I suggest that the GTST reject Mike Parkers kind offer for the sake of Grimsby Town football club. Allow MP to give them or sell them to someone with a bit of money behind them.

In case you are not aware MP is considerably richer than JF.  Who do you know that is willing to gift someone £500K to keep the peace.  The only person with the cash to improve us has been alienated in the grossest manner.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 93 - 94
Wrawby_Mariner
October 3, 2011, 9:29pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.72
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from barralad

He'd have converted them to beer tokens by now...

I'd have given mine to Hammo, but he would have converted them into prostitute tokens.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 94 - 94
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Mike Parker donated 500,000 shares...

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.