Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › finally had enough of the burger vans
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 16 Guests

finally had enough of the burger vans

This thread currently has 16,801 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
pseudonym
April 14, 2011, 7:27pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +34 / -14
Approval: -1
Quoted from MarinerMatt24

nope that was what i ate?
Greedy bleeder

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 88
lincoln.mariner
April 14, 2011, 7:30pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie
i have to say it is very rarely i buy anything from the burger vans, but last saturday i purchase a coffee that wasn't even hot and i thought for such a high price of £1.50 i thought it was a farce

Did you use the communal spoon?!  With sugar that has clogged up coffee from the first macth of the season

Which one is Big and which one is Small
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 88
siy2k5
April 14, 2011, 7:52pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
I only ever buy coffee at BP, and I grudge paying £1.50 fir that!

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 88
hertfordshire mariner
April 14, 2011, 8:00pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +34
Quoted from tonyfordsmicrofro

I had the burger. I can only describe it as what I can only imagine eating a warmed up dog turd in a bap would taste like. I think my fellow Mariner had two burgers that night but I don't think he has any taste buds.

your thinking of luton mate, i had 2 pies there, just the one burger at cambridge, i would say the warmed up dog turd would be my preferred option if given the choice next year.

"Form a string quartet, and pretend your name is Keith"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 88
marinette
April 14, 2011, 8:47pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +38 / -4
Approval: +320
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from lincoln.mariner

Did you use the communal spoon?!  With sugar that has clogged up coffee from the first macth of the season

Clogged up communal spoon?  Could you stop right there please?  Someone 'treated' me to a hot chocolate the other week.  They used to do a nice Suchard if I remember correctly.  Now it's just ... brown water, to put it politely.  Try it, Mr Fenty.  Go on, I dare you.

Private Message
Reply: 54 - 88
lukeo
April 15, 2011, 1:25am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,372
Gold Stars: 145
Quoted from Les Brechin
Top 3 grub for me this season was..

1) Kidderminster
2) Forest Green
3) Chasetown.

For me i'd say:
1. Gigg Lane (Fc utd)
2. sheffield utd
3. donny

Every Town game home and away I've been to this year the foods been excrement
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 88
DoggerBank
April 15, 2011, 8:08am

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
This is a contribution to obese Britain,why do people feel the need to stuff them selvs with crappy burgers during the course of a football match?
I have a light lunch before I leave to the game and soon after when I return home I have my tea,you shouldnt need anything... else unless you want to look like beaver(former town fan who weighed 30st.)
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 88
Fishfinger
April 15, 2011, 8:20am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +46 / -6
Approval: +144
I actually didn't rate kidderminster's grub. Probably because I asked for a chicken pie and they gave me a cheese and onion bap
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 88
siy2k5
April 15, 2011, 8:52am
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
Quoted from DoggerBank
This is a contribution to obese Britain,why do people feel the need to stuff them selvs with crappy burgers during the course of a football match?
I have a light lunch before I leave to the game and soon after when I return home I have my tea,you shouldnt need anything... else unless you want to look like beaver(former town fan who weighed 30st.)

That's fine forhome games, but at away games we need to eat. Granted, I'd prefer a pub lunch where available, but sometimes the only chance to eat is at the footy. Feel sorry for away fans at BP!

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 88
Biccys
April 15, 2011, 8:58am
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from siy2k5
I only ever buy coffee at BP, and I grudge paying £1.50 fir that!

You can take a flask you know....

The ONLY way the food situation will ever change is if you all boycott it. Get something before you go to the game and take a flask or a plastic bottle of coke from the shop before you go in, the vendors will then make no money and JF will have to find another source of catering.

I'd organise a protest but.....

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 59 - 88
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › finally had enough of the burger vans

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.