Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › this season might be my last for health reasons
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 22 Guests

this season might be my last for health reasons

This thread currently has 11,958 views. Print
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 All Recommend Thread
ponnyfan
May 3, 2011, 12:58am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.44
Rep Score: +36 / -3
Approval: +94
Quoted from Biccys

I agree, however you also have to realise when you're being ridiculed, which Mr Rattface isn't quite grasping sometimes...!

I'm not anti-feline. They're just little fornicators to...group together...  
You are a sad individual who most on here suck up to (misguidedly) How on earth you became a moderator is anyones guess  - you would do well in politics.Most politicians are like you - evasive and insignificant.

The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2011  .......the first Champion!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 94
Biccys
May 6, 2011, 3:23pm
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from ponnyfan
You are a sad individual who most on here suck up to (misguidedly) How on earth you became a moderator is anyones guess  - you would do well in politics.Most politicians are like you - evasive and insignificant.

Somebody's tired...?!

I fail to see anyone "sucking up" to me at all. Please point out where anyone has.

The quote you used from me had nothing to do with you.  

As it appears, it's YOU that's the sad individual that has some bile you feel you have to get off your chest and that's fine, everyone needs an outlet for their spleen venting sometimes and I'm delighted that it's me you've decided to use instead of someone who actually gives a excrement! Your vitriol towards me is quite telling. Guilty complex perhaps? Overcompensating for not doing something you know you should have?

You don't know me and I certainly don't know you, just by association. Have we even spoken? I can't remember you if we have. I'm VERY happy to keep it that way as I don't think you and I would "get on." Nay, I can GUARANTEE we wouldn't.

Now, run along and stop being so angry.

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 91 - 94
voice of reason
May 6, 2011, 8:48pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from Biccys

Somebody's tired...?!

I fail to see anyone "sucking up" to me at all. Please point out where anyone has.

The quote you used from me had nothing to do with you.  

As it appears, it's YOU that's the sad individual that has some bile you feel you have to get off your chest and that's fine, everyone needs an outlet for their spleen venting sometimes and I'm delighted that it's me you've decided to use instead of someone who actually gives a excrement! Your vitriol towards me is quite telling. Guilty complex perhaps? Overcompensating for not doing something you know you should have?

You don't know me and I certainly don't know you, just by association. Have we even spoken? I can't remember you if we have. I'm VERY happy to keep it that way as I don't think you and I would "get on." Nay, I can GUARANTEE we wouldn't.

Now, run along and stop being so angry.

Love it... I could just hear the old "finish him" from streetfighter before you took him down... And boy did you "finish him", quite majestic...

However, if ponnyfan thinks i'm sucking up to you in a misguided way he is wrong, because I think your a member...  

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 94
Biccys
May 6, 2011, 8:54pm
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Suck up!

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 93 - 94
voice of reason
May 6, 2011, 8:55pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from Biccys
Suck up!

Ok, ok, you got me... Was a good put down though...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 94 - 94
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › this season might be my last for health reasons

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.