Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › this season might be my last for health reasons
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 13 Guests

this season might be my last for health reasons

This thread currently has 11,940 views. Print
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Biccys
April 13, 2011, 12:06pm
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from theicenian

he just has to learn that laying yourself open to ridicule

I agree, however you also have to realise when you're being ridiculed, which Mr Rattface isn't quite grasping sometimes...!

Quoted from theicenian
Oh and on here we are no where near as cruel as on some sites,gentle as pusseycats (oops sorry Biccys,forgot your anti-feline)

I'm not anti-feline. They're just little fornicators to...group together...  

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 50 - 94
ska face
April 13, 2011, 12:19pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,514
Gold Stars: 831
Quoted from theicenian

Why bin it.  It's part of the growing up on the Fishy process, he just has to learn that laying yourself open to ridicule on here means you sure as hell will get it

Indeed, it should stand as a testament to the qualities of The Fishy - where a kid no older than 15 who is scared he might have cancer is bullied relentlessly and then subjected to a Channel-4-esque competiton where the competitors fight it out amongst themselves to see who has the worse disease/ailment.

A fine example of 'The Fishy Process'.
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 94
PPMariner
April 13, 2011, 12:43pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +15 / -8
Approval: +476
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from ska face

Indeed, it should stand as a testament to the qualities of The Fishy - where a kid no older than 15 who is scared he might have cancer is bullied relentlessly and then subjected to a Channel-4-esque competiton where the competitors fight it out amongst themselves to see who has the worse disease/ailment.

A fine example of 'The Fishy Process'.

Have to say I'm a little with ska face on this one. While I find aaron's line on things as the thread progresses slightly difficult to grasp - he's a very young man, he has a few worries and does not deserve to be pilloried.

"Associate yourself with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 94
marinerjase
April 13, 2011, 12:45pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,628
Gold Stars: 147
Indeed...and where a group of 'senior' members (an apt word) take delight in ridiculing.

Whether or not the said individual left himself open to it or not, or whether he posts twaddle all the time, or whether the topic was a tad daft - its all irrelevant, some people should have a bit of maturity..instead its resulted in the usual 2 or 3 jumping on someone elses back and taking delight in it.

Can't some people just grow up...or is that too much to ask???

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 94
Wrawby_Mariner
April 13, 2011, 12:48pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.72
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
Hang on it was never an ailment competition
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 54 - 94
Corkyefes
April 13, 2011, 12:52pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: -117
Gold Stars: 7
Dear most people on the fishy,

How about we start talking about Town?
Why don't we leave all medical problems between you and your doctor?
Why don't you leave personal problems off the board (unless you need advice)?
Why don't we stop being internet warriors?
Why dont we, most of all, grow up?

This will probably all come when you loose your virginity's.

This board is starting to do my head in. I come on to talk about town and i hardly seen anything decent reading.

Get a f*ucking grip!

Disclaimer.
When i mentioned the medical thing, this was not intended for Matt, Wrawbs and Pete.
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 94
cmackenzie4
April 13, 2011, 1:16pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.27
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,335
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from PPMariner

Have to say I'm a little with ska face on this one. While I find aaron's line on things as the thread progresses slightly difficult to grasp - he's a very young man, he has a few worries and does not deserve to be pilloried.

WHS

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 94
Mariner_501
April 13, 2011, 1:22pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +14 / -8
Approval: +227
Gold Stars: 27
Flippin eck this was turning out who had the biggest sob story, was like watching the x factor (although i know some people have problems, problems in which i wouldn't post over a messageboard personally).

Those taking the pis s out of aaron ever stopped to think he might have problems? Not difficult to grasp is it. I'm sure wrawbz/matt can have a cheeky look through facebook for confirmation
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 94
SNOOZE
April 13, 2011, 1:23pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / -18
Quoted from Corkyefes
Dear most people on the fishy,

How about we start talking about Town?
Why don't we leave all medical problems between you and your doctor?
Why don't you leave personal problems off the board (unless you need advice)?
Why don't we stop being internet warriors?
Why dont we, most of all, grow up?

This will probably all come when you loose your virginity's.

This board is starting to do my head in. I come on to talk about town and i hardly seen anything decent reading.

Get a f*ucking grip!

Disclaimer.
When i mentioned the medical thing, this was not intended for Matt, Wrawbs and Pete.
See if it happens. Have a £2 BET on it

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 94
aaron rattray
April 13, 2011, 1:52pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
RIGHT I AM BEING HONEST HERE I AM NOT GOING TO THE DOCTORS ABOUT MOLES TO SEE IF THEY ARE CANCEROUS AND IF I WAS WHY WOULD I POST IT ON A FOOTBALL FORUM WHEN I WOULD POST IT ON THE NON FOOTBALL ONE IT APPEARS I HAVE BEEN HACKED I SHALL CHANGE MY PASSWORD NOW I THINK I LEFT IT ON WHEN I WENT OUT SOMEWHERE BY ACCIDENT AND MY BROTHER MUST OF SAW IT YES IT IS TRUE THAT I HAVE GOT A MOLE AS BIG AS A 10P COIN ON MY RIGHT SOULDER AND I HAVE ALSO GOT A BIG MOLE ON THE BACK OF MY NECK BUT IM NOT GOING TO THE DOCTORS ABOUT THEM I FULLY APOLIGIZE  AND I SWEAR DOWN ALL OF THIS IS TRUE SO I ADMIT TO HAVING THE MOLES BUT IM NOT GOING TO THE DOCTORS I SHALL NO CHANGE MY PASSWORD

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 94
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › this season might be my last for health reasons

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.