Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 35 Guests

SACK THE flipping CLOWN NOW

This thread currently has 14,619 views. Print
14 Pages Prev ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 All Recommend Thread
January 15, 2011, 6:26pm
Guest User
All ready Emailed Fenty , Has anyone else ?
Reply: 130 - 137
GrimRob
January 15, 2011, 6:41pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,397
Gold Stars: 113
Just imagine if we did sack Woods for getting knocked out of the FA Trophy. We'd be the laughing stock of the whole region.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 131 - 137
petethemariner
January 15, 2011, 6:45pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +36 / -2
Approval: +1,011
Gold Stars: 16
True Iron hows you 'push for the premiership' coming on? male private.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 132 - 137
upthestripes
January 15, 2011, 6:52pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from kingofthekippers
Please don't call him a 'fucking clown'. He's a good man who has done his best but it has fallen short. As a player he was a great servant for the club. He is not the man for the job but neither is he a 'fucking clown'. Please remember that.

Thirded! Well said KoTK.

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 133 - 137
bladerunnner
January 15, 2011, 7:02pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +22 / -10
Quoted from 1888
No, no, no don't sack him pleeeeaase.
Best laugh in years

haven't you got bigger problems of your own right now? scunts doomed or your beloved imps doomed? either way you look a bit pathetic coming on here to gloat. there ,youv'e had the attention you crave now go on back to your pointless,feeble,pathetic,futile existence. i actually feel sorry for you! how does that make you feel?...think about whats happening here ,you are supposedly a fan of a championship football club,trolling on a non-league sides forum!  who's the joke on mate? i think we all can see its on you isn't it you insignificant single-cell amoeba

irony................its a bit like brassy,only made from iron!   (baldrick,blackadder)
Private Message
Reply: 134 - 137
upthestripes
January 15, 2011, 7:45pm

Vodka Drinker
Quoted from bladerunnner

haven't you got bigger problems of your own right now? scunts doomed or your beloved imps doomed? either way you look a bit pathetic coming on here to gloat. there ,youv'e had the attention you crave now go on back to your pointless,feeble,pathetic,futile existence. i actually feel sorry for you! how does that make you feel?...think about whats happening here ,you are supposedly a fan of a championship football club,trolling on a non-league sides forum!  who's the joke on mate? i think we all can see its on you isn't it you insignificant single-cell amoeba

I can't help but suspect he's a town fan after a bit of attention.
Actually been some genuinely interesting study done on people like him whether he's Scunny or not.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 135 - 137
bladerunnner
January 15, 2011, 7:53pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +22 / -10
Quoted from upthestripes

I can't help but suspect he's a town fan after a bit of attention.
Actually been some genuinely interesting study done on people like him whether he's Scunny or not.

hes got a central lincoln "i.p." address,this was found via his virgin broadband subscription,scary really innit? if his i.p. address is so easy to obtain what about the rest of his personal details? not that im condoning any type of illegal public information type crime or personal attack on the gentleman you understand,that would be illegal of course.

irony................its a bit like brassy,only made from iron!   (baldrick,blackadder)
Private Message
Reply: 136 - 137
upthestripes
January 15, 2011, 8:30pm

Vodka Drinker
Quoted from bladerunnner

hes got a central lincoln "i.p." address,this was found via his virgin broadband subscription,scary really innit? if his i.p. address is so easy to obtain what about the rest of his personal details? not that im condoning any type of illegal public information type crime or personal attack on the gentleman you understand,that would be illegal of course.

Of course Lincoln though. Hmmm, that's interesting.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 137 - 137
14 Pages Prev ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › SACK THE flipping CLOWN NOW

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.