sweetGTFC
June 20, 2010, 7:37pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Quoted from JonnyK

I started typing out an eloquent response.  Then I realised you are either:
a) a kid;
b) a imbecile;

I doubt you have a job anything beyond tieing your own shoe laces.

Aww wassup diddums, don't you like it when someone disagrees with you?  Go and have a word with mummykins, she'll tell you everythings okay and the bogeymen won't come and get you in the night.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 115
bawarmy
June 20, 2010, 7:39pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,962
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from NorfolkImp

.... well if the cap fits!  

Watch it Sunshine or I'll send my cousin round.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 115
JonnyK
June 20, 2010, 8:33pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +1 / -1
Approval: +18
Quoted from sweetGTFC

Aww wassup diddums, don't you like it when someone disagrees with you?  Go and have a word with mummykins, she'll tell you everythings okay and the bogeymen won't come and get you in the night.

Dude, you have serious issues.  You're brain is not normal.  Maybe I missed option c, that being you're out of your head on drugs.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 102 - 115
sweetGTFC
June 20, 2010, 8:47pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from JonnyK

Dude, you have serious issues.  You're brain is not normal.  Maybe I missed option c, that being you're out of your head on drugs.  

Sorry, I only understand English, not chav!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 103 - 115
Biccys
June 20, 2010, 8:48pm
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Grow up the pair of you.

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 104 - 115
JonnyK
June 20, 2010, 8:57pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +1 / -1
Approval: +18
Quoted from Biccys
Grow up the pair of you.

It's ok Biccy's, I've blocked him.  I don't try to be a big character on here, but I don't try to be a moron either.  Dude being chav?  Can't believe I got into an exchange with such a type.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 105 - 115
forza ivano
June 21, 2010, 11:27am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,128
Gold Stars: 265
1 or 2 familiar faces there - am surprised the police/telegraph even have to bother asking for info on em!

2 other points -- ban everyone who encroached onthe pitch? well, that'll be at least 500 banning orders then!
me and the girlfriend both stepped on to the side of the pitch on our way out. i might volunteer myself and spare myself the expense and torture of having to watch our rabble in non league footie
secondly cardiff mariner, i was on the left side as well and there wasn't sapce. it was jam packed and even the yellow hatched stair areas were full as well. they were even lined up 2 or 3 deep at the top of the stairs on the concourse,peering over peoples heads to see.that's partly why so many kids and their dads were sent to sit in front of the advertising hoardings
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 106 - 115
pier39
June 21, 2010, 12:06pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +0 / -3
Approval: +1
Quoted from forza ivano
1 or 2 familiar faces there - am surprised the police/telegraph even have to bother asking for info on em!

2 other points -- ban everyone who encroached onthe pitch? well, that'll be at least 500 banning orders then!
me and the girlfriend both stepped on to the side of the pitch on our way out. i might volunteer myself and spare myself the expense and torture of having to watch our rabble in non league footie
secondly cardiff mariner, i was on the left side as well and there wasn't sapce. it was jam packed and even the yellow hatched stair areas were full as well. they were even lined up 2 or 3 deep at the top of the stairs on the concourse,peering over peoples heads to see.that's partly why so many kids and their dads were sent to sit in front of the advertising hoardings

i think there only nicking people who acted aggressively like punching a copper,throwing a hoarding so most have nothing to fear.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 107 - 115
marinette
June 21, 2010, 7:40pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +38 / -4
Approval: +320
Gold Stars: 3
From last Fridays GET:  "Sergeant Nigel Roberts, of Burton Police, said: "......We will be seeking to secure football banning orders on those responsible for the disorder, which we anticipate will be more than 50."

Private Message
Reply: 108 - 115
sweetGTFC
June 21, 2010, 9:04pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from JonnyK

It's ok Biccy's, I've blocked him.  I don't try to be a big character on here, but I don't try to be a moron either.  Dude being chav?  Can't believe I got into an exchange with such a type.

Teacher teacher.  Blimey, what is this world coming to!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 109 - 115
12 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Hooligans in paper

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.