Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Classic Threads › An evening with Neil "Razor" Ruddock.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 20 Guests

An evening with Neil "Razor" Ruddock.

This thread currently has 5,744 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
mariner91
January 29, 2010, 3:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,254
Gold Stars: 253
Quoted from Les Brechin

Ruddock or Jamie Sutherland?

Anyway, If he's interested in seeing him again let me know.

Ruddock. I shall ask him.

Looking forward to a brighter future now Fenty has gone.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 26
Tinymariner
January 29, 2010, 3:41pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +30 / -2
Approval: +1,456
Gold Stars: 12
Why don't we go for a Fishy Table then? I'm up for it..

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 26
BIGChris
January 29, 2010, 4:05pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.98
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from Tinymariner
Why don't we go for a Fishy Table then? I'm up for it..

I was just about to suggest the same thing.

If anyone is genuinally interested in going but perhaps arent in a position to take up a table of 10 then please PM me with your details and commitment and I will sort it out with Les.

Private Message
Reply: 22 - 26
Kris Mustampa
January 31, 2010, 8:16pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +12 / -12
Good idea. I'm up for it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 26
glassman
February 1, 2010, 1:12pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
saw him earlier this year in pelaw.  here's a little piece of the act:

"My goal against man utd was voted best headed PL goal ever....black illegitimates....jason macateer - he's a thick twit...he locked us out of his car once....err...black twits....umm...did I tell you my goal against man utd was voted best ever PL headed goal....ummm...errr.....black girl privates...uh hurr hurrrr"

at one point a guy stormed the stage, grabbed his mic and took him on about what a racist sharp object he was being.  It only cost me a tenner and the fact that most of that went into that ignorant nincompoop's pocket was only marginally less funny than the man himself.

do yourselves a favour and give the money straight to charity.

nothing against charity nights, but I've got a lot against that 'funny' bloke.

ps -when i said 'a little piece of the act' what I actually meant to say was 'entire act'.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 26
Les Brechin
February 1, 2010, 1:36pm

Posts Per Day: 4.19
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,645
Gold Stars: 168
Quoted from glassman
saw him earlier this year in pelaw.  here's a little piece of the act:

"My goal against man utd was voted best headed PL goal ever....black illegitimates....jason macateer - he's a thick twit...he locked us out of his car once....err...black twits....umm...did I tell you my goal against man utd was voted best ever PL headed goal....ummm...errr.....black girl privates...uh hurr hurrrr"

at one point a guy stormed the stage, grabbed his mic and took him on about what a racist sharp object he was being.  It only cost me a tenner and the fact that most of that went into that ignorant nincompoop's pocket was only marginally less funny than the man himself.

do yourselves a favour and give the money straight to charity.

nothing against charity nights, but I've got a lot against that 'funny' bloke.

ps -when i said 'a little piece of the act' what I actually meant to say was 'entire act'.

Strange that he was voted one of the best after dinner speakers last year then.

I've also spoken to 3 people who have seen him before and all have said he is excellent. Don't you think that people should be allowed to make up their own minds instead of trying to sabotage an evening for a very good cause.

Not a bitter Man U fan are you?

OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 26
glassman
February 1, 2010, 2:05pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
no, not a man utd fan.  Town fan through and through and I don't know where bitterness comes into it.

absolutely, let people make their own minds up.  

my intention wasn't to sabotage what's obviously intended to be for a good cause.  I was just giving another side of the coin.  There are plenty of people who won't appreciate that kind of thing, me for one along with many in the room when I was there.  

If it sells out and you make a whole pile of cash, then great.  Congratulations to you and I hope you have a great time.  

I've been to a few sportsman's dinners and you expect some things to be close to the bone but that night went way beyond and I wish I'd known before hand.  Maybe a couple of others might appreciate a different perspective, too.

Again, good luck and enjoy yourselves.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 26
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Classic Threads › An evening with Neil "Razor" Ruddock.

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.