Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 142 Guests

'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

This thread currently has 96,969 views. Print
74 Pages Prev ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 Next All Recommend Thread
grangemariner
February 22, 2010, 8:29pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Approval: +0
The 'football' is SHITE, now are you scared of a conservative goverment because they will put you on New Deal YET AGAIN or because they may shame you into getting a job that lasts longer than your stint at Nunsthorpe Post office, what exactly happened there Tim?
Private Message
Reply: 700 - 736
joey grimble
February 22, 2010, 9:05pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Post - 453- grangemariner.....

Quoted from grangemariner
He seems to think he can do everyones job better, do you really want me to post online the truth about his stint at Wilkinsons post office and just how useless he was? If you think I am a liar, get your hero to give his version of events, I'll give you mine and he can pick the bones out of it.

Now come on arr kid, what's the story, been waiting for weeks now.....    

This posting contains my own personal views and I will not take any responsibility for the misuse and/or misinterpretation of the material as it contains moaning, bitching, ranting, b*llshit and is prone to minor perversity and huge prejudices. It is purely for informative and/or entertainment purposes. Lastly, I have nothing to prove, and I reserve the right to be as pointless or as serious as I like. ifunowatimean...  
Private Message
Reply: 701 - 736
grangemariner
February 22, 2010, 9:18pm
Table Wine Drinker
Well, If you have 'New Tricks' on TV in the background, I swear this about as believeable but on my life, it is true, Timmy couldn't handle working in a post office, that must have been around 1990/91, I won't tell you how long he lasted but put it this way: he didn't even put in part time hours on a full time job before he threw the towel in, I don't want to ruin the story and will tell you all one day, just ask him if I'm bluffing. He's even on the excrement list with agencies for menial factory jobs, ask him if I'm bulling you, I'm not and all will be revealed soon.
Private Message
Reply: 702 - 736
grangemariner
February 22, 2010, 9:23pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from joey grimble
Post - 453- grangemariner.....

Now come on arr kid, what's the story, been waiting for weeks now.....    

Just couldn't handle it, the old 'cash in hand' boy at Jax News and booze is about 400 years old and does the job in a fashion, he reminds me of Brookes from 'The Shawshank Redemption' but no word of a lie, Timmy found post office work too stressful and hasn't had a proper job since, there's a lot more to it but if you don't believe me.........

Private Message
Reply: 703 - 736
grangemariner
February 22, 2010, 9:30pm
Table Wine Drinker
Amazing how Tim hasn't called me a liar yet, wonder why.
Private Message
Reply: 704 - 736
joey grimble
February 22, 2010, 9:49pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Quoted from Tinymariner
Well thanks for ruining a decent site for me. This is my last post on this site until this thread is moved to non footy. I'm fed up of seeing it on the first page with a 'bump' post by TM or GM. Pair of idiots.
GOODBYE.

Yeah, ceeuarrkid....    

Non Football Section Statistics.  

Jokes (in bad taste).  Started - August 19, 2008, 9:57pm, This thread currently has 17,564 views.

Cheer up the Tories are coming.  Started - January 24, 2010, 8:40pm, This thread currently has 17,942 views.

Timmy is such a topical dweeb, along with being very gullible regarding the media, politics and boring local bus time issues that gives him such a high entertainment value.

As for this marathon of a posting topic, can you not see through the smoke and at the back of the mirrors to gain an understanding to humour and amusement….

Poojah - legend…

grangemariner - priceless…

Maccabilk - gone, but never forgotten…

Timmy - erm, erm, go on have a guess…  

This posting contains my own personal views and I will not take any responsibility for the misuse and/or misinterpretation of the material as it contains moaning, bitching, ranting, b*llshit and is prone to minor perversity and huge prejudices. It is purely for informative and/or entertainment purposes. Lastly, I have nothing to prove, and I reserve the right to be as pointless or as serious as I like. ifunowatimean...  
Private Message
Reply: 705 - 736
spoony
February 22, 2010, 11:56pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +2
Quoted from joey grimble
Maccabilk - gone, but never forgotten…

what happened to maccabilk...?????

he was a good poster lol!!!!111

[img]http://www.barflyshop.com/images/Black_Bowler_Hat_34724.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/JjTyX.jpg[/img]
Private Message
Reply: 706 - 736
Biccys
February 22, 2010, 11:59pm
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Macca's "Away on business", aren't you macca....?!

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 707 - 736
TimMickleburgh
February 23, 2010, 5:34pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +4 / -5
Don't be fickle,vote Mickle!

“No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.” Aneurin Bevan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 708 - 736
grangemariner
February 23, 2010, 11:00pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from TimMickleburgh
Don't be fickle,vote Mickle!

Have a role,Claim no dole.
Be a worker, not a shirker.
Private Message
Reply: 709 - 736
74 Pages Prev ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 'Cheer up the Tories are coming'.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.