Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: lukeo, June 24, 2022, 4:07pm
Injection today, one can only assume that's to do with his shoulder
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, June 24, 2022, 4:09pm; Reply: 1
I think you'll find that was a tattoo parlour...
Posted by: mimma, June 24, 2022, 4:14pm; Reply: 2
Just got back from holiday, I wonder...😁
Posted by: LocalLadGTFC, June 24, 2022, 4:15pm; Reply: 3
Yeah he’s just got a new tattoo… no injections 🤣
Posted by: jimgtfc, June 24, 2022, 4:19pm; Reply: 4
3 fish tattoo hopefully!
Posted by: topuphere666, June 24, 2022, 4:20pm; Reply: 5
Oh Lukeo 😂
Posted by: aldi_01, June 24, 2022, 4:28pm; Reply: 6
Judging from his holiday snaps he could probably do with some cream to be on the safe side…
Posted by: jamesgtfc, June 24, 2022, 4:30pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Northbank Mariner
I think you'll find that was a tattoo parlour...

As long as that is the only parlour he's going in...
Posted by: lukeo, June 24, 2022, 4:56pm; Reply: 8
*crawls back under his rock*
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, June 24, 2022, 7:51pm; Reply: 9
I reckon he has got an injury to the rotator cuff in his shoulder.

I was at the doctors today with the same problem, and they said one of the options, AFTER painkillers and AFTER physio, is an injection into the shoulder. Then if that doesnt work then there is an outside chance of surgery.
Posted by: supertown, June 24, 2022, 10:51pm; Reply: 10
I reckon he has got an injury to the rotator cuff in his shoulder.

I was at the doctors today with the same problem, and they said one of the options, AFTER painkillers and AFTER physio, is an injection into the shoulder. Then if that doesnt work then there is an outside chance of surgery.

Hmmm armchair doctor! I’ve had both shoulders injected and surgery on both, neither was a rotator cuff injury
Posted by: Brazilnut, June 24, 2022, 11:33pm; Reply: 11
Both my shoulders have had rotar cuff injuries (I believe there are 4 in each shoulder ) and I know my right shoulder had injuries to 3 of them the left not so bad ......God it was bad to the extent of nearly crying hanging the washing out (which as a single dad at time ) there was no alternative .....it was all exercise with stretchy bands and cortisone  injection instead of an op as last option that as doc said may or may not work  .....so he may have had a cortisone injection now while he can keep it still as long as possible to keep it in there
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, June 24, 2022, 11:53pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Brazilnut
Both my shoulders have had rotar cuff injuries (I believe there are 4 in each shoulder ) and I know my right shoulder had injuries to 3 of them the left not so bad ......God it was bad to the extent of nearly crying hanging the washing out (which as a single dad at time ) there was no alternative .....it was all exercise with stretchy bands and cortisone  injection instead of an op as last option that as doc said may or may not work  .....so he may have had a cortisone injection now while he can keep it still as long as possible to keep it in there

Are you an armchair Doctor too, Brazilnut? Because I am, apparently. Seemingly nobody is allowed to offer a suggestion now as to what his injury may be without being shot down in flames because they have had far worse injuries so it can't be........oh blah blah blah.

Why am I even trying to explain myself when 'supertown' is obviously more of an expert on all matters medical?
Posted by: Neilo83, June 24, 2022, 11:58pm; Reply: 13
Getting bitchy on here! Hurry up new season ffs.
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), June 25, 2022, 8:16am; Reply: 14
Quoted from Neilo83
Getting bitchy on here! Hurry up new season ffs.

It's nothing new!

Posted by: acko338, June 25, 2022, 8:31am; Reply: 15
My shoulder froze up for around 8 months until I had 2 injections. 1 was a cortizone and the 2nd was a saline.

I don't know what the injured part inside my shoulder was, but I had severe restrictions with movement. 3 days after the injections, my shoulder just seemed to free itself, and was fully mobile (Pete Townsend windmill movements again).

Rested it against heavy lifting for a few weeks but now perfectly ok after the 8 months of agony and broken sleep patterns via the pain.

No idea how the injections worked, just glad they did.
Posted by: golfer, June 25, 2022, 8:44am; Reply: 16

Are you an armchair Doctor too, Brazilnut? Because I am, apparently. Seemingly nobody is allowed to offer a suggestion now as to what his injury may be without being shot down in flames because they have had far worse injuries so it can't be........oh blah blah blah.

Why am I even trying to explain myself when 'supertown' is obviously more of an expert on all matters medical?

Definitely achilles tendon rupture , radiation pain to left shoulder is quite common .
Posted by: pontoonlew, June 25, 2022, 9:18am; Reply: 17
2 pages worth of chat about shoulder injections after a player gets a tattoo, bring on the first game of the season
Posted by: Teesknees, June 25, 2022, 9:19pm; Reply: 18
Interesting to look back to last June...Hurst spot on with his remarks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZrbWy8WEu8

Posted by: Heisenberg, June 25, 2022, 10:20pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from Teesknees
Interesting to look back to last June...Hurst spot on with his remarks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZrbWy8WEu8

Hurst is like Nostradamus on that video!
Print page generated: May 19, 2024, 9:20pm