Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: psgmariner, December 16, 2021, 5:03pm
https://twitter.com/petermccormack/status/1471442133022355466?s=21

Posted by: pen penfras, December 16, 2021, 5:59pm; Reply: 1
He's another FX / crypto figure that loves himself. He's not made a huge amount of money out of it, but sells himself on how to trade these things. Probably has a lot of young, naive people who are willing to invest small amounts that add up to a lot for that level. I doubt it'll last, but it's interesting.

Not sure where the Β£50 million for the treasury is going to come from.
Posted by: Civvy at last, December 16, 2021, 8:15pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from pen penfras

Their new investors. Fen Johnty and Alex June. πŸ˜‰
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 16, 2021, 8:39pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Civvy at last

Their new investors. Fen Johnty and Alex June. πŸ˜‰

I heard he is into that Britcoin thing

πŸ˜‰
Posted by: jamesgtfc, December 16, 2021, 8:48pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from pen penfras
He's another FX / crypto figure that loves himself. He's not made a huge amount of money out of it, but sells himself on how to trade these things. Probably has a lot of young, naive people who are willing to invest small amounts that add up to a lot for that level. I doubt it'll last, but it's interesting.

At a glance he looks like a Bitcoin Maxi to me. Everything is Bitcoin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin.
Posted by: ginnywings, December 16, 2021, 9:15pm; Reply: 5
Well, this thread went right over my head.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 16, 2021, 10:49pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from ginnywings
Well, this thread went right over my head.

Well you are 2 ft 6 πŸ˜‰
Posted by: psgmariner, December 17, 2021, 6:45am; Reply: 7
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2021/12/16/daryl-morey-crypto-nfts-english-soccer/

These lot are close to taking over at Bradford as well.

Scoff all you want but lots of people are mega rich from crypto gainzzz.
Posted by: jimgtfc, December 17, 2021, 6:46pm; Reply: 8
Was on talkSPORT earlier, whilst I think it’s an incredibly strange move and story he actually came across quite well and almost sounded Stockwood esk talking about community and doing things the right way. I think the bit about the premier league has been blown out of proportion slightly, but interested to hear what the die hard Bedford fans (are there any?) think about this.
Posted by: forza ivano, December 17, 2021, 10:32pm; Reply: 9
There are barely 100 of them. Play literally next door to the much bigger and richer Bedford Town (Rene Howe and Craig Mickael Smoth on Β£600 per week at step 7!!)
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, December 17, 2021, 10:40pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from KingstonMariner

I heard he is into that Britcoin thing

πŸ˜‰

Isn't that the joint venture between BBC and ITV where you can see the reboot of Spitting Image. I don't think that would have much standing in investing in tiny football clubs though
Posted by: tanga_the_indestructible, December 18, 2021, 10:41am; Reply: 11
Quoted from jimgtfc
Was on talkSPORT earlier, whilst I think it’s an incredibly strange move and story he actually came across quite well and almost sounded Stockwood esk talking about community and doing things the right way. I think the bit about the premier league has been blown out of proportion slightly, but interested to hear what the die hard Bedford fans (are there any?) think about this.

I live in Bedford and the whole thing is bizarre. Bedford Town is the main local team, and even their crowds are terrible (hovering around 200 usually, although they're top of their division atm). This is like Nunsthorpe Tavern being bought with the intention of taking them into the league. Their ground is little more than Bradley pitches. Bedford is a rugby town. The Blues get consistently decent attendances (anywhere from 2k - 4k).
Print page generated: May 21, 2024, 10:31pm