Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: SomeSanity, November 29, 2021, 1:17pm
I see Nor-Lait has announced an evening with Steve Livingstone
a few days before Christmas. Here’s the link : https://www.nor-lait.com/livvo
Posted by: Knut Anders Fosters Voles, November 29, 2021, 2:25pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from SomeSanity
I see Nor-Lait have announced an evening with Steve Livingston a few days before Christmas. Here’s the link : https://www.nor-lait.com/livvo

Livingstone I presume?
Posted by: denni266, November 29, 2021, 2:28pm; Reply: 2
Now thats interesting
Posted by: SomeSanity, November 29, 2021, 2:29pm; Reply: 3

Livingstone I presume?

Indeed. Damn, autocorrect.
Posted by: Knut Anders Fosters Voles, November 29, 2021, 2:32pm; Reply: 4
Idea for a film:

Indecent Proposal reboot with Livvo in the Demi Moore role.

Working title: 'An Evening With Steve Livingstone(s)'

Demi Moore plays an ageing businesswoman who offers £450,000 (matching the transfer fee paid by Blackburn for Big Steve) to Livvo's wife (played by Mila Kunis) to spend a night of sin with just Livvo and Moore (Demi, not Dave - it's not a comedy short).
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 29, 2021, 3:08pm; Reply: 5
Idea for a film:

Demi Moore plays an ageing businesswoman who offers £450,000 (matching the transfer fee paid by Blackburn for Big Steve) to Livvo's wife (played by Mila Kunis) to spend a night of sin with just Livvo and Moore (Demi, not Dave - it's not a comedy short).

Pitch it to Sutton Mariner.
Posted by: BobbyCummingsTackle, November 29, 2021, 3:11pm; Reply: 6
Idea for a film:

I think you've timed this perfectly for Christmas. It sounds like a turkey.
Posted by: grimps, November 29, 2021, 3:16pm; Reply: 7
Livvo must have some cracking stories to tell , I’d rather go see him than Gazza who can hardly string a sentence together
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, November 29, 2021, 3:20pm; Reply: 8
Will there be a short(s) trailer for the film?
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, November 29, 2021, 3:24pm; Reply: 9

I think you've timed this perfectly for Christmas. It sounds like a turkey.

Does livvo get gobbled up then?
Posted by: Ipswin, November 29, 2021, 4:29pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from grimps
Livvo must have some cracking stories to tell , I’d rather go see him than Gazza who can hardly string a sentence together

Alternatively there is a real football comedian appearing at Ipswich in March organised by the Kevin Beattie Foundation in aid of Deaf Charities

If there are any free tickets and there is nowt on tv I might go Has anyone anything they want me to ask from the floor if the opportunity arises?

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/41578/evening-with-holloway-at-novotel
Posted by: ska face, November 29, 2021, 4:38pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Ipswin

Has anyone anything they want me to ask from the floor if the opportunity arises?

Yes please - can a footballer be made redundant?

Thanks mate.
Posted by: Wrawby_Mariner, December 1, 2021, 8:08pm; Reply: 12
Nor-Lait is proud to announce An Evening with Steve Livingstone at Blundell Park on the 23rd of December.

For those who don’t know, Nor-Lait Sporting Events bring some of the best known faces in sports and entertainment to North East Lincolnshire. In the past they have hosted the likes of Jamie Carragher, Teddy Sheringham, Tony Bellew and Tyson Fury. As recent as last weekend the business brought Paul Gascoigne to The Beachcomber.

Last month, the Nor-Lait shop opened opposite the Tap and Spile where there is a host signed memorabilia on sale (including several Town pieces) and of course event tickets too.

The shop is located at:
📍Unit 1 & 2 Garth Lane , Haven Mills Grimsby DN31 1RS

For those interested in tickets, pop down to the store or visit the website : [url]www.nor-lait.com[/url]

The reason I’m posting is that I do all the posters and stuff.

Posted by: arryarryarry, December 1, 2021, 8:52pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Ipswin

Alternatively there is a real football comedian appearing at Ipswich in March organised by the Kevin Beattie Foundation in aid of Deaf Charities

If there are any free tickets and there is nowt on tv I might go Has anyone anything they want me to ask from the floor if the opportunity arises?

Did he have any particular training to become a kunt.
Posted by: jamesgtfc, December 1, 2021, 9:11pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Ipswin

Unfortunately Swin, like his night at McMenemys, he didn't open the room for questions. They were all written down and vetted because he's a coward.
Posted by: psgmariner, March 1, 2022, 11:41am; Reply: 15
The Livvo night was re-arranged and is now taking place this Saturday (05/03/22) at Blundell Park.

I can't make it so have 2 Bronze tickets on table 14 available if anyone is interested. Full price for two was £43 but will take £20. PM me if interested.
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, March 2, 2022, 6:28am; Reply: 16
Quoted from psgmariner
The Livvo night was re-arranged and is now taking place this Saturday (05/03/22) at Blundell Park.

I can't make it so have 2 Bronze tickets on table 14 available if anyone is interested. Full price for two was £43 but will take £20. PM me if interested.

Dare I take the Mrs???
Posted by: psgmariner, March 2, 2022, 7:35am; Reply: 17
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner

Dare I take the Mrs???

I’m not a pimp!

But she is free that night and another £15 would probably swing it.
Posted by: psgmariner, March 5, 2022, 10:16am; Reply: 18
My two tickets are still available.

Don’t want any money for them. Free to a good home.

Available to collect from message in a bottle today.
Print page generated: May 21, 2024, 6:35pm