Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Non Football  /  
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 27, 2020, 12:44pm
Just for a bit of fun a chance to comment on any subject you want.

I will start it off .

The moon landing .  Did it happen or was it filmed in a studio ?
Posted by: promotion plaice, October 27, 2020, 1:59pm; Reply: 1

Did deputy Doig really have no knowledge of the Shrewsbury approach?   ;)
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, October 27, 2020, 2:59pm; Reply: 2
Grimsby have been relegated twice on small fractions of a goal.  

2 of our keepers were nobbled before and during  the FAC semi-final at Old Trafford.

We suffered the most as a football club from the ITV Digital collapse (and after  WW2).

Denied a place in the top flight by West Ham being SO good in beating us 5-1 at BP.  Painful to watch.  And we lost a key player.
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 27, 2020, 3:39pm; Reply: 3
Have we been visited by aliens.

Some say the moon is not a natural object and it was put there by aliens to watch us .(lff3)(stupids)
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 27, 2020, 3:47pm; Reply: 4
There is no virus all the people that have died would have died anyway (David Icke ) it's a ploy by all the one % to take control of the world.
I wonder if Boris agrees.
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 27, 2020, 9:09pm; Reply: 5
Who shot JFK  ?

Heard a good one the other day.

A artist painted the building and the window from where JFK was supposed to be shot from.

And

He got the window perfect, Lee Harvey Oswald was not there.  ;D
Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 27, 2020, 9:20pm; Reply: 6
Conspiracy theorists are all put up to it. But I’m not telling you who by. Not openly like this anyway.
Posted by: Sandford1981, October 28, 2020, 6:55am; Reply: 7
Paul McCartney was killed in a cash crash in 1966 and to protect people from grief he was secretly replaced by a lookalike after the remaining Beatles held a competition for his replacement!!
Posted by: Ipswin, October 28, 2020, 7:59am; Reply: 8
Holloway is such a great manager that top players from all over the country will be rushing to sign for him and play for him
Posted by: Sandford1981, October 28, 2020, 8:58am; Reply: 9
Quoted from Ipswin
Holloway is such a great manager that top players from all over the country will be rushing to sign for him and play for him

😴
Posted by: Manchester Mariner, October 28, 2020, 10:46am; Reply: 10
Donald Trump is engaged in a secret battle against a global paedophile ring made up of satanists, celebrities, democrats and generally Donald Trumps enemies.
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 28, 2020, 12:18pm; Reply: 11
Donald Trump wears a wig.  ;D
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, October 28, 2020, 1:57pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Ipswin

I am sure they were until he told them the wages, and oh by the way you won't get paid if covid shuts football down.
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 28, 2020, 2:02pm; Reply: 13
Some witch put a curse on Blundell Park about 20 years ago.
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, October 28, 2020, 4:00pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from grimsby pete
Some witch put a curse on Blundell Park about 20 years ago.

I am very anti-Fenty, but I would draw the line at calling him a witch.  ;D
Posted by: GYinScuntland, October 28, 2020, 5:22pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from grimsby pete
Just for a bit of fun a chance to comment on any subject you want.

I will start it off .

The moon landing .  Did it happen or was it filmed in a studio ?

Did it balderdash, not with a tank full of 4 star, the computing equivalent of a calculator that spells boobs and a slide rule to do some sums with.
Posted by: Manchester Mariner, October 31, 2020, 12:45am; Reply: 16
Covid is just a scam to make the world cashless. First they came for the cheque books, then they came for the coins and notes.

See also: Covid is just a scam to reset the worlds economy.

👽
Posted by: LH, October 31, 2020, 11:22am; Reply: 17
Quoted from Manchester Mariner
Covid is just a scam to make the world cashless. First they came for the cheque books, then they came for the coins and notes.

See also: Covid is just a scam to reset the worlds economy.

👽

All of these people who’ve put thousands into cryptocurrency are going to look really stupid when - at the end of a period where we should avoid using coins and notes - we go back to using coins and notes.
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, October 31, 2020, 8:51pm; Reply: 18
Any wife is very interested in JFK and family.  She has over 50 books ( out of 50,000 published).

She has read large parts of the report published by the Warren Commission.  This report was the outcome of the official investigation into JFK’s assassination.

The report did NOT say that there no other people involved in a conspiracy.  They said that they did not find any evidence of a conspiracy.
Posted by: monkeyboy, November 2, 2020, 10:33am; Reply: 19
My wife says i have enough fishing gear!!!!!
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, November 2, 2020, 6:24pm; Reply: 20
Epstein did not kill himself but was bumped off so he didn't spill the beans on all those establishment figures?
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 2, 2020, 6:37pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from FishOutOfWater
Epstein did not kill himself but was bumped off so he didn't spill the beans on all those establishment figures?

I watch a lot of ancient aliens on the history channel..

Not convinced myself but there are a few people who have gone public that they are here and governments have agreements with them.

Then they suddenly die in a accident or supposedly suicide.

The ex defence minister of Canada says they are here and the USA are working with them.

Sorry going off topic but there are loads of conspiracy theories surrounding aliens.
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 2, 2020, 6:42pm; Reply: 22
David Icke is one of the best comedians going without really trying.

He says the moon was brought here from somewhere else so aliens can watch us.

It takes years and years to get from the nearest star to us so imagine how long it would take towing that massive thing behind you.  ;D ;D
Posted by: jamesgtfc, November 2, 2020, 6:46pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from LH

All of these people who’ve put thousands into cryptocurrency are going to look really stupid when - at the end of a period where we should avoid using coins and notes - we go back to using coins and notes.

Going to disagree there. Cryptocurrency is more than just a cashless society.
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, November 2, 2020, 7:05pm; Reply: 24
'Them' by Jon Ronson is a great read. Starts off as being about extremists but then digresses as he realises that they all share in common the idea that some shadowy elite organisation are really running the world.

He spends some time with the Anti Defamation league in New York and they talk about the code that a lot of anti-semites use around 'financiers' and 'bankers'. Then they refer to David Icke as an example and Ronson has to explain that he thinks Icke genuinely and literally means shape-shifting lizards rather than it being a code.
Posted by: NorfolkImp, November 2, 2020, 7:20pm; Reply: 25
9/11 ... I don't believe the official narrative one iota (eg: Building 7) Shanksville (disappearing debris) Pentagon (no footage)

Moon landings (hmmm?) and JFK killing is also questionnable.
Posted by: ginnywings, November 2, 2020, 9:57pm; Reply: 26
...we're gonna win the cup one day.....or the league....or a game... ::)
Posted by: Manchester Mariner, November 2, 2020, 10:24pm; Reply: 27
Covid is a man made disease created in a laboratory by a group of 'remoaner' scientists out to ruin the glorious Brexit. 👽
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 3, 2020, 12:40am; Reply: 28
Quoted from NorfolkImp
9/11 ... I don't believe the official narrative one iota (eg: Building 7) Shanksville (disappearing debris) Pentagon (no footage)

Moon landings (hmmm?) and JFK killing is also questionnable.

What happened on 9th November?

Do you mean 9th November 2020? That’s still 6 days away. Oh my God, Norfolk Imp is one of the Illuminati! That’s why Lincoln are doing so well.
Print page generated: May 19, 2024, 6:24am