Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: mariner1424, July 2, 2020, 6:20pm
Does anyone know if the club have got the GTFC Face Masks in stock yet? Has anyone bought one? Still saying only available to pre order for end of June!
Posted by: Abdul19, July 2, 2020, 6:46pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from mariner1424
Does anyone know if the club have got the GTFC Face Masks in stock yet? Has anyone bought one? Still saying only available to pre order for end of June!

I had an email earlier to say that the club will receive them tomorrow or Monday
Posted by: mariner1424, July 2, 2020, 6:52pm; Reply: 2
Brilliant thanks
Posted by: mariner1424, July 6, 2020, 3:46pm; Reply: 3
Still none in stock yet they say pre order for end of June!! It will be typical of GTFC that the pandemic will be over by the time we get them in stock :-)
Posted by: Garth, July 6, 2020, 4:05pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from mariner1424
Still none in stock yet they say pre order for end of June!! It will be typical of GTFC that the pandemic will be over by the time we get them in stock :-)

Yeh like the red Conoco hats and Harry the haddock, one for the back of the cupboard
Posted by: carrot top, July 6, 2020, 6:06pm; Reply: 5
Face mask? No thanks
Posted by: Ipswin, July 6, 2020, 6:25pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from mariner1424

We'll be on the third or even fourth wave of the virus by the time the masks arrive

Posted by: carrot top, July 6, 2020, 8:02pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Ipswin

We'll be on the third or even fourth wave of the virus by the time the masks arrive

Third or  fourth wave of more deceptions? What a world we now live in
Posted by: LH, July 6, 2020, 10:21pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from carrot top
Face mask? No thanks

It’d go nicely with your tin foil hat!
Posted by: mimma, July 6, 2020, 10:58pm; Reply: 9
Do they do concrete face masks?

I'd like one for my misses  ;D
Posted by: Mallyner, July 7, 2020, 10:44am; Reply: 10
Quoted from mimma
Do they do concrete face masks?

I'd like one for my misses  ;D

Ha ha. Are you hoping to 'cement' your relationship?  ;)
Posted by: promotion plaice, July 7, 2020, 12:58pm; Reply: 11

"Grimsby Town FC Club Shop are disappointed to inform its customers that after three attempts to dispatch the items, customs have rejected our bespoke face coverings leaving the country of origin.

The club shop has now taken the decision to issue refunds to those who have placed orders for the face coverings, which will be processed as soon as possible. Please note that refunds may take between 3 and 5 working days to reach your account."

https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/2020/july/face-covering-orders-suspended/

Posted by: jamesgtfc, July 7, 2020, 1:14pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from promotion plaice

"Grimsby Town FC Club Shop are disappointed to inform its customers that after three attempts to dispatch the items, customs have rejected our bespoke face coverings leaving the country of origin.

The club shop has now taken the decision to issue refunds to those who have placed orders for the face coverings, which will be processed as soon as possible. Please note that refunds may take between 3 and 5 working days to reach your account."

https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/2020/july/face-covering-orders-suspended/

Looks like we might have some new fans in the Far East wearing their Mariners merchandise...
Posted by: Ipswin, July 7, 2020, 3:31pm; Reply: 13
Just waiting for 'do you really want a refund or are you willing to forgo it in the interests of our poor cash strapped club'
Posted by: Ipswin, July 7, 2020, 3:36pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Ipswin
Just waiting for 'do you really want a refund or are you willing to forgo it in the interests of our poor cash strapped club'

Oops the email has already arrived ! 'Reply if you want a refund if not we'll keep the money on the promise that they might arrive sometime'

Posted by: realist, July 7, 2020, 4:51pm; Reply: 15
Caught a flight from Humberside today. Whilst waiting in departures the Hull Shitty team arrived,  presumably for a private charter to Bristol. Most of them removed their masks and didn't avoid others. I thought they had to be isolated?
Posted by: aldi_01, July 7, 2020, 6:02pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from realist
Caught a flight from Humberside today. Whilst waiting in departures the Hull Shitty team arrived,  presumably for a private charter to Bristol. Most of them removed their masks and didn't avoid others. I thought they had to be isolated?

They’re from hull, that should be enough to ensure they’re isolated from the rest of civilisation...
Posted by: Hagrid, July 7, 2020, 6:31pm; Reply: 17
They dont play till tomorrow! Flying to bristol night before a game. More money than sense
Posted by: pizzzza, July 16, 2020, 12:57pm; Reply: 18
Looks like these have now arrived...

[url]https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/2020/july/face-covering-orders-suspended/[/url]
Print page generated: May 19, 2024, 12:52am