Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Poll Data Not Available with Printable Version
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, January 4, 2020, 5:22pm
I’m now considering orient away next week and if I’m totally honest a few days ago that would have been almost laughable , I urge everyone to jump on board if you can
Posted by: smokey111, January 4, 2020, 5:24pm; Reply: 1
What would be our allocation?
Posted by: ginnywings, January 4, 2020, 5:25pm; Reply: 2
We owe them one. It was the home game that led to MJ losing his rag and his job. Could turn out to be the best defeat we have ever suffered in the long run.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, January 4, 2020, 5:29pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from ginnywings
We owe them one. It was the home game that led to MJ losing his rag and his job. Could turn out to be the best defeat we have ever suffered in the long run.

Absolutely right the dynamics of the club have changed massively
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 4, 2020, 5:30pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from smokey111
What would be our allocation?

Looks like 1,000 but could be wrong :

https://www.tothe92.co.uk/groundguide/leytonorient.html
Posted by: Yossarian, January 4, 2020, 5:57pm; Reply: 5
Got my tickets already.....  it is my nearest game this season....just a pop through the blackwall Tunnel for me.

Apparently you can pay cash on the gate.....

I'm hoping for a big following....Orient is a great old-school ground as well....
Posted by: grimps, January 4, 2020, 6:01pm; Reply: 6
We had more than 1400 there a couple of years ago
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), January 4, 2020, 6:09pm; Reply: 7
Took 1100 the last time we played there. During Bignots tenure and we had Pompey on the Tuesday night.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 4, 2020, 6:29pm; Reply: 8
Reckon we'll fill an allocation of 1,000.
Posted by: mimma, January 4, 2020, 6:35pm; Reply: 9
If it Carrys on like this, the Bradford away game in February could be "interesting " to say the least!
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), January 4, 2020, 6:53pm; Reply: 10
1350 is the maximum allocation for Orient. You never know with Town...
Posted by: Belfast Town, January 4, 2020, 6:59pm; Reply: 11
Flights booked! Not going to miss this one!
Posted by: 28195 (Guest), January 4, 2020, 8:26pm; Reply: 12
Are the lads from Belgium going? Went a few years back when we won 2-1 and sent Orient down, they were over in numbers. Great day out on the train apart from my lad throwing up on the way home.
Posted by: forza ivano, January 4, 2020, 8:36pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from 28195
Are the lads from Belgium going? Went a few years back when we won 2-1 and sent Orient down, they were over in numbers. Great day out on the train apart from my lad throwing up on the way home.

I hear they've bought 100 tickets which is why the initial allocation went so quickly.if they'd are over the atmosphere will be even better than today
Posted by: IlkleyMariner, January 4, 2020, 9:10pm; Reply: 14
More interested in a 2-0 away win
Not the first but very important now
Posted by: Poojah, January 4, 2020, 9:18pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from mimma
If it Carrys on like this, the Bradford away game in February could be "interesting " to say the least!

I think Bradford offer around 3,000 away tickets if demand is sufficient. By default you get a couple of blocks in the side stand, then you get that really weird little two tiered number behind the goal.

All depends on how the next month goes, but if it’s half decent we’ll píss 3,000.

Posted by: sam gy, January 4, 2020, 9:26pm; Reply: 16
Really strange that we were only given 250 initially. Hope we’re given the full allocation tomorrow, been looking forward to this game all season as I live a 5 min walk away.

Should be a great away day as they usually are in London. Plenty of good boozers nearby.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 4, 2020, 9:31pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from 1739
Took 1100 the last time we played there. During Bignots tenure and we had Pompey on the Tuesday night.

Think it was Slade by then. Sadly.

The day the Belgians were there. Rocking atmosphere.
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), January 4, 2020, 9:41pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Think it was Slade by then. Sadly.

Definitely Bignot. As he had a game of Bignot bingo when we got swept aside at Pompey on the Tuesday.
Posted by: LH, January 4, 2020, 9:41pm; Reply: 19
About a week ago I had no plans to go to any away matches between now and the end of the season barring Scunny and probably Bradford. I didn’t go today due to prior plans but feel compelled to go next week. I’m amazed how quickly I’ve switched back.
Posted by: ginnywings, January 4, 2020, 9:46pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from LH
About a week ago I had no plans to go to any away matches between now and the end of the season barring Scunny and probably Bradford. I didn’t go today due to prior plans but feel compelled to go next week. I’m amazed how quickly I’ve switched back.

Doesn't take much to please us does it? I couldn't see myself attending any more games this season, but I'll probably be at all the home games now for the rest of the season and possibly an away game or two and I haven't been to an away game for years.
Posted by: LH, January 4, 2020, 9:58pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from ginnywings

Doesn't take much to please us does it? I couldn't see myself attending any more games this season, but I'll probably be at all the home games now for the rest of the season and possibly an away game or two and I haven't been to an away game for years.

I’ve missed a few home games this season due to work and not been too bothered and had to drag myself there for a few of the ones I have been to. Almost skipped through Sidney Park on Wednesday and thinking of filling a car to go watch *the same squad* 150 miles away next weekend.
Posted by: moss_side_mariner, January 5, 2020, 3:43am; Reply: 22
Will anyone be taking a guitar to this game? :)
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, January 5, 2020, 5:11am; Reply: 23
Quoted from Poojah

I think Bradford offer around 3,000 away tickets if demand is sufficient. By default you get a couple of blocks in the side stand, then you get that really weird little two tiered number behind the goal.

All depends on how the next month goes, but if it’s half decent we’ll píss 3,000.

That stand behind the goal I put up there with Luton as worst away end I've been in
Posted by: lukeo, January 5, 2020, 9:27am; Reply: 24
I was close to cutting all efforts and just flicking on sky sports after each game.. Now i want to watch all mid week games on iplayer and try to get too a couple of away games!!
Posted by: Hagrid, January 5, 2020, 9:29am; Reply: 25
Would have loved to go to this one, unfortunately got a works doo and its a free bar
Print page generated: May 18, 2024, 7:55pm