Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: promotion plaice, November 26, 2019, 12:47am

I'll be at the game but....

Not sure if it has been mentioned on here but it looks like Tuesday nights game is available Live in the UK on iFollow for the £10

https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/2019/november/watch-the-cheltenham-game-live-in-the-uk/
Posted by: Rik e B, November 26, 2019, 2:33am; Reply: 1
Does it work on phone? Can get free tickets but stuck on twelve hour nights again 😩
Posted by: golfer, November 26, 2019, 8:13am; Reply: 2
I never miss a home match and under normal conditions wouldn't consider not going BUT tonight as it's on ifollow and I am full of cold I will take a couple of lemsips and have a kip this afternoon and watch the telly tonight without feeling a scab or traitor as Fishy Clapper would call me.
Posted by: Fishy clapper, November 26, 2019, 9:12am; Reply: 3
Quoted from golfer
I never miss a home match and under normal conditions wouldn't consider not going BUT tonight as it's on ifollow and I am full of cold I will take a couple of lemsips and have a kip this afternoon and watch the telly tonight without feeling a scab or traitor as Fishy Clapper would call me.

Plastic fan, more like you’d rather watch the special one slap them Greek illegitimates than freeze ya ballacks off watching free flowing football
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, November 26, 2019, 9:33am; Reply: 4
Quoted from Rik e B
Does it work on phone? Can get free tickets but stuck on twelve hour nights again 😩

Yeah it does. Just need the ifollow app. I always play it on my phone and stream to my TV with no problems.
Posted by: LH, November 26, 2019, 10:41am; Reply: 5
I’m going but not expecting many who aren’t to fork out £10 to stream it! I usually love a rearranged Tuesday night under the lights at BP but this feels like a chore already. Positive points to take though: parking should be straight forward and any prospective managers should be easy to spot in the stands.
Posted by: 140381 (Guest), November 26, 2019, 10:50am; Reply: 6
I'm not. I need a break from it. I wish them all the best and I'll check the result later, but I'm hoping all this will have been sorted out one way or another by January. Working away for a while and it couldn't have come at a better time.
Posted by: psgmariner, November 26, 2019, 11:05am; Reply: 7
Quoted from Rodley Mariner

Yeah it does. Just need the ifollow app. I always play it on my phone and stream to my TV with no problems.

At the risk of this turning in to another 'sorting your gran's new tele out' thread - how do you stream it to your TV from an iphone?
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, November 26, 2019, 11:18am; Reply: 8
Quoted from psgmariner

At the risk of this turning in to another 'sorting your gran's new tele out' thread - how do you stream it to your TV from an iphone?

Haha. I don't know from an iPhone but from my Android I can either use Smart View for Screen Mirroring or just connect with a USB cable. I am not very techy at all but it is pretty straightforward.
Posted by: golfer, November 26, 2019, 11:44am; Reply: 9
Quoted from psgmariner

Quite simple-you will need a MK Sentry 16-module 10-way populated split load main switch consumer unit which is made from corrosion-resistant Zintec steel.   A drum of 6242Y 16mm grey twin and earth cable,    1 Hylec detox junction box,   14  Mirrage transistors. a temp Hytac 5469 loud speaker unit, The Leckie Bible and a cup of tea.
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, November 26, 2019, 11:46am; Reply: 10
Quoted from golfer

Quite simple-you will need a MK Sentry 16-module 10-way populated split load main switch consumer unit which is made from corrosion-resistant Zintec steel.   A drum of 6242Y 16mm grey twin and earth cable,    1 Hylec detox junction box,   14  Mirrage transistors. a temp Hytac 5469 loud speaker unit, The Leckie Bible and a cup of tea.

No, tea makes it worse.

Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 26, 2019, 1:03pm; Reply: 11

No, tea makes it worse.

There is no situation known to man which tea makes worse.  8)
Posted by: psgmariner, November 26, 2019, 1:24pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from golfer

Thanks that worked.
Posted by: arryarryarry, November 26, 2019, 1:37pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from golfer

I've got a large TV with something called "valves" in it. Will that do it?
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 26, 2019, 6:04pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from arryarryarry

Should do but commentary will be by Grayson and Mr Cholmedely-Warner from Alexandra Palace.

And don’t forget to open the cabinet doors.
Posted by: golfer, November 26, 2019, 6:48pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from arryarryarry

These could be the JJECC83S ROUGE valves brought over from the USA just after the war. The US airmen used to call them dillies-they had 3 inceptors with the end bright red which lit up when in use. I doubt if they will still work as the life expectancy was only 50 years. There is a site online called Mesdames which can sometimes get these to work. It is situated at Quartier Pigalle between the 9th + 18th Arrondissements in Paris
Posted by: samg, November 26, 2019, 6:54pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from arryarryarry

At least you can put your favourite family xmas cards on top of it!
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, November 27, 2019, 4:38pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from arryarryarry

Valves... aren't they a Spanish football team that Liverpool played in a Europa League final once?  ;)
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, November 27, 2019, 5:04pm; Reply: 18
I used to have a car with 16 valves, 4 in the engine and 12 in the radio.  ;D ;D ;D
Print page generated: May 20, 2024, 2:18am