Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: golfer, September 3, 2019, 6:59pm
Been going on for a week-see "Twit of the Week"
Posted by: mr b, September 3, 2019, 7:05pm; Reply: 1
👍 sorry didn’t know 😬
Posted by: Poojah, September 3, 2019, 7:07pm; Reply: 2
Interesting one this. If the Cowley’s go, might Lincoln be interested in Jolley? Whilst it’s early days as far as this season is concerned, we’ve undoubtedly progressed under him and he currently has us playing very much in the Cowley mould.

Personally, I reckon it’s probably a bit too early in our recovery for him and Limbrick to attract serious interest, however I’d file it under ‘stranger things have happened’.
Posted by: Gaffer58, September 3, 2019, 7:08pm; Reply: 3
Yep, Sky just reporting it now, say the Cowleys would see out tonight's game against Doncaster then move to Wednesday. sodomist, Slade now at Hereford, would have been a perfect fit.
Posted by: mimma, September 3, 2019, 7:11pm; Reply: 4
If and when the Cowleys do go, Lincoln will pocket a tidy sum. With that in mind, should we try to tie Jolley and Limbrick to a long contract so that should they go we will at least get compensation.
Posted by: golfer, September 3, 2019, 7:29pm; Reply: 5
Cowley to Wednesday,Jolley to Lincoln,Hurst to Town,Corbyn Prime Minister, Apocalypse
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, September 3, 2019, 7:46pm; Reply: 6
Where is "Apocalypse" going to?
Posted by: Caveman, September 3, 2019, 7:54pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from TownSNAFU5
Where is "Apocalypse" going to?

Hell City ?
Posted by: Lincoln Mariner 56, September 3, 2019, 8:24pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Poojah
Interesting one this. If the Cowley’s go, might Lincoln be interested in Jolley? Whilst it’s early days as far as this season is concerned, we’ve undoubtedly progressed under him and he currently has us playing very much in the Cowley mould.

Personally, I reckon it’s probably a bit too early in our recovery for him and Limbrick to attract serious interest, however I’d file it under ‘stranger things have happened’.

From what the locals are saying Cowleys have introduced completely different style of play this season and trying to play much more through the midfield. Evidently they have been close to the Ipswich, Middlesbrough & WBA jobs and feedback was very much about improving their style of play and ability to develop players to bring in income. I also know they have recently moved properties in Lincoln but this is a rental and no doubt a job in Sheffield if offered would be easily commutable.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, September 3, 2019, 8:30pm; Reply: 9
The Gimps currently have money and ambition they would attract some half decent talent as their next Manager.
Posted by: chaos33, September 3, 2019, 8:33pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Poojah

Nah I can’t see that. Lincoln will have cash on the hip and big ambitions. Jolley has done nothing in management yet. If we didn’t have a geographical relationship nobody  would consider that link for a second.
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, September 3, 2019, 8:38pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from chaos33

Nah I can’t see that. Lincoln will have cash on the hip and big ambitions. Jolley has done nothing in management yet. If we didn’t have a geographical relationship nobody  would consider that link for a second.

Was.going to say the same. They're promotion contenders in League 1 and will be aiming a bit higher at the moment.
Posted by: BackHeelTony, September 3, 2019, 8:43pm; Reply: 12
Sol Campbell to Lincoln
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 3, 2019, 8:46pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Gaffer58
Yep, Sky just reporting it now, say the Cowleys would see out tonight's game against Doncaster then move to Wednesday. sodomist, Slade now at Hereford, would have been a perfect fit.

There's always agent Hurst but he hasn't finish off Scunny, I mean finished off his job at Scunny.
Posted by: Eastendmariner, September 3, 2019, 8:48pm; Reply: 14
A big move them if they went lol even if Linscum do have pots of cash this can easily be wasted and Normal service will be resumed  ;D Jolley wouldn't go to simple bank They would want a name with a proven record
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, September 3, 2019, 8:49pm; Reply: 15
Wouldn't surprise me to see Nigel Adkins go in there if the Cowley's do move on
Print page generated: May 18, 2024, 5:47am