Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: KingstonMariner, April 23, 2019, 6:38pm
As well as it being Shakespeare's birth and death day, it is of course St George's Day. Anyone do/doing anything special? I popped down to the local war memorial for a moment of quiet reflection.

Now having a bottle of landlord. Took advantage of the 3 for £5 offer in the little Tesco so have a Proper Job and an Aspall's cider for later. 3 of the 4 points of the compass covered (there was nowt for the South in there)
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, April 24, 2019, 1:07pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from KingstonMariner
As well as it being Shakespeare's birth and death day, it is of course St George's Day. Anyone do/doing anything special? I popped down to the local war memorial for a moment of quiet reflection.

Now having a bottle of landlord. Took advantage of the 3 for £5 offer in the little Tesco so have a Proper Job and an Aspall's cider for later. 3 of the 4 points of the compass covered (there was nowt for the South in there)

No  Top Deck   Shandy?  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpMHbFLuxzU
Posted by: KingstonMariner, April 24, 2019, 11:58pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

No  Top Deck   Shandy?  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpMHbFLuxzU

What are you trying to say? I've been down here a long time, and I might be an anti-British, liberal-leftie who wants us all to convert to become gay muslims ruled by a global elite of Jewish bankers, but I've not become a Soft Southern Shandy Drinking Ba*st*rd!

Anyway, seems our national day passed by our jack-booted bretheren. (biggrin)
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, April 25, 2019, 1:14pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from KingstonMariner

What are you trying to say? I've been down here a long time, and I might be an anti-British, liberal-leftie who wants us all to convert to become gay muslims ruled by a global elite of Jewish bankers, but I've not become a Soft Southern Shandy Drinking Ba*st*rd!

Anyway, seems our national day passed by our jack-booted bretheren. (biggrin)

I couldn't help but notice that the ad was showing on Thames TV.... maybe just not the Kingston stretch!   ;D
Print page generated: May 18, 2024, 9:35am