Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: fiveallive, March 9, 2019, 9:57pm
I watched the game on Ifollow and Öhman looked to have been booked twice.

What's other people take on it.

The ref was awful aswell.
Posted by: golfer, March 9, 2019, 10:05pm; Reply: 1
He wasn't booked the first time-the ref. was holding a note up to tell his wife what he wanted for his tea-the useless bstrd couldn't spell fishkakes properly.
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, March 9, 2019, 10:09pm; Reply: 2
First half it was Palmer not Ohman who was booked. Nice of the referee to make it clear to everyone. The press association had it as Ohman until after the game, then changed it!

Poor poor poor referee today.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, March 9, 2019, 10:22pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner
First half it was Palmer not Ohman who was booked. Nice of the referee to make it clear to everyone. The press association had it as Ohman until after the game, then changed it!

Poor poor poor referee today.

What I don’t get is that clearly by booking Palmer the ref put a marker down regarding simulation then didn’t have the spine to provide any consistency around this for the rest of the game, based upon his first yellow Palmer should have received a 2nd on at least 2 occasions. It’s the inconsistency that players, supporters and managers find so hard to deal with.
Posted by: chaos33, March 9, 2019, 11:07pm; Reply: 4
Notable that Jolley never, ever criticises referees or their decisions, but he did today, saying he was poor and the worst we've had this season.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, March 10, 2019, 12:35am; Reply: 5
Quoted from golfer
He wasn't booked the first time-the ref. was holding a note up to tell his wife what he wanted for his tea-the useless bstrd couldn't spell fishkakes properly.

Please tell me he didn't have patty!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 10, 2019, 12:58am; Reply: 6
Another excrement ref but that doesn't excuse out half-hearted performance. He looked as camp as the hills though didn't he, the little pear-shaped no-mark.
Posted by: golfer, March 10, 2019, 9:00am; Reply: 7
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Another excrement ref but that doesn't excuse out half-hearted performance. He looked as camp as the hills though didn't he, the little pear-shaped no-mark.

You can't say he looked like coffee
Posted by: Ipswin, March 10, 2019, 9:13am; Reply: 8
Quoted from golfer

You can't say he looked like coffee

Showing your age there mate. I absolutely love the stuff, that chicory taste is great.

Beats all that burnt tasting excrement you wait ages for some spotty kid in a filthy 'barista' T shirt to make with lots of steam that costs a fortune

Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 10, 2019, 9:18am; Reply: 9
Quoted from Ipswin

Showing your age there mate. I absolutely love the stuff, that chicory taste is great.

Beats all that burnt tasting excrement you wait ages for some spotty kid in a filthy 'barista' T shirt to make with lots of steam that costs a fortune

Me too.

They spoiled tea as well as making it more expensive when this coffee craze started. (Dave Gorman on this )
Print page generated: May 19, 2024, 4:39am