Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: psgmariner, January 25, 2019, 4:07pm
Twitter suggesting he’s left.
Posted by: Davec, January 25, 2019, 4:07pm; Reply: 1
John Tondeuer saying on Twitter Famewo has left the club
Posted by: Stew0_0, January 25, 2019, 4:12pm; Reply: 2
Makes sense as he seems to need some time to recover properly from his injuries and we are now a bit heavy in the centre half position.
Should free up some funds for that elusive Striker too.
Good move all round
Posted by: forza ivano, January 25, 2019, 4:33pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Stew0_0
Makes sense as he seems to need some time to recover properly from his injuries and we are now a bit heavy in the centre half position.
Should free up some funds for that elusive Striker too.
Good move all round

can't imagine a 19 year old on loan from a div 1 side is going to benefit the budget that much
Posted by: Maringer, January 25, 2019, 4:40pm; Reply: 4
Probably a good move all round. He hadn't developed here due to injuries and being played out of his preferred position (though I'm not saying that he deserved to start) and we're now very heavy in the centre half area so he wouldn't get much of a look in. I'd say that his distribution isn't nearly good enough at present, but he's a young lad with plenty of time to develop so good luck to him in the future.
Posted by: AdamHaddock, January 25, 2019, 5:00pm; Reply: 5
You watch him be part of a league-2 title winning team next season
Posted by: livosnose, January 25, 2019, 8:00pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from AdamHaddock
You watch him be part of a league-2 title winning team next season

Why is he coming back ? :)
Posted by: fishboyUTM, January 25, 2019, 10:07pm; Reply: 7
Been an absolute waste of space in all honesty. Seems to need to be a hundred percent fit before he was available for selection. And on the rare occasions the mood has taken him, he's been shite. Glad he's gone.
Posted by: we will return, January 26, 2019, 12:01am; Reply: 8
Quoted from fishboyUTM
Been an absolute waste of space in all honesty. Seems to need to be a hundred percent fit before he was available for selection. And on the rare occasions the mood has taken him, he's been shite. Glad he's gone.

Has he though?

Potential to be a decent player I think, he’s not looked out of place at all which is a good sign considering his age, unlucky with injuries but realistically he was never going to be here next year anyway so good decision for both parties moving forward. Wish him well.
Posted by: H19P1, January 26, 2019, 7:22am; Reply: 9
Thanks Akin, hopefully you got something out of your time at BP and good luck.

Posted by: ginnywings, January 26, 2019, 8:27am; Reply: 10
I thought he looked very promising from his brief appearances and it's a pity he couldn't get injury free as he would have got plenty of game time covering for the injuries/suspensions of the other regular centre backs.

Pity really, and i wish him well.
Posted by: lee65, January 26, 2019, 9:16am; Reply: 11
In the away game at MK Dons he was excellent
Posted by: denni266, January 26, 2019, 7:41pm; Reply: 12
Has he left us ?
Posted by: Posh Harry, January 26, 2019, 7:43pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from denni266
Has he left us ?

Not yet. MJ said in interview after the game that depending on circumstances he could well leave, but not happened yet.
Posted by: psgmariner, January 28, 2019, 8:27pm; Reply: 14
Signing for Norwich according to twitter. My gasp will be flabbered if that happens.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, January 28, 2019, 8:39pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from psgmariner
Signing for Norwich according to twitter. My gasp will be flabbered if that happens.

He must have something that he hasn’t shown us. Never looked like he really wanted to be here.
Print page generated: May 29, 2024, 6:53am