Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Les Brechin, July 4, 2018, 5:05pm
Pot, kettle and black spring to mind!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/fifa-world-cup/diego-maradona-goes-on-incredible-anti-england-rant-after-world-cup-2018-win-against-colombia/ar-AAzz1aJ?li=BBoPWjQ
Posted by: Posh Harry, July 4, 2018, 5:11pm; Reply: 1
What an absolutely massive bell end of the highest order
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, July 4, 2018, 5:12pm; Reply: 2
Hahaahahahaha!!

I love the fact that he's even having to make that statement!

What goes around comes around Diego... Revenge is sweet!

Now run along fatty!!
Posted by: Posh Harry, July 4, 2018, 5:12pm; Reply: 3
Erm, that was aimed at Maradona, Les, not you 😉
Posted by: promotion plaice, July 4, 2018, 5:18pm; Reply: 4

Shame there wasn't VAR when Maradona was cheating.
Posted by: mariner91, July 4, 2018, 5:20pm; Reply: 5
If ever there was an advert for excessive drug usage being bad for you, Maradona is it.
Posted by: Bigdog, July 4, 2018, 5:52pm; Reply: 6
Looks like he's buttering up his Colombian mates to re-negotiate a cheaper price for his gear..
Posted by: AdamHaddock, July 4, 2018, 5:53pm; Reply: 7
Sour grapes.

Argentina's world cup adventure sank faster than the Belgrano
Posted by: Teesknees, July 4, 2018, 6:08pm; Reply: 8
Christ she's put on loads of weight and she used to be blonde last time I saw her!!
Posted by: bawarmy, July 4, 2018, 6:09pm; Reply: 9
He’s a heart attack waiting to happen.
Posted by: sydney, July 4, 2018, 6:18pm; Reply: 10
Fat Cheat, Really don’t like the fella
Posted by: KingstonMariner, July 4, 2018, 6:38pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from bawarmy

I was going to say, I hope so, but that’s too quick.
Posted by: grimsby pete, July 4, 2018, 6:41pm; Reply: 12
He is a fat coke head cheating illegitimate,

Never did like him not fit to lace Pele's boots.
Posted by: psgmariner, July 4, 2018, 6:49pm; Reply: 13
The referee did seem out of his depth at times but yeah it was a certain penalty and the head butt should’ve been a red so no bias toward England in my opinion.
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, July 4, 2018, 7:06pm; Reply: 14
If it's upset that twit then that's the icing on the cake!
Posted by: Harry Haddock, July 4, 2018, 7:30pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
If it's upset that twit then that's the icing on the cake!

There aint no cake, he's already ate it

The guy disgusts me on so many levels. If Carlsburg did banning orders....
Posted by: 140348 (Guest), July 4, 2018, 7:58pm; Reply: 16
Let's make this the last thread ever on the fishy about the fat drugged drunken cheating scum. Other than his death announcement.  :)
Posted by: chaos33, July 4, 2018, 8:03pm; Reply: 17
Hahahaha. Absolute crock of sh1t from the king of cheats. Colombia tried to cheat their way through that game. They got turned over. Losers. Like Maradonna's lot. Shush. Bye bye. 😥
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, July 4, 2018, 8:04pm; Reply: 18
The best player the game has ever seen . A winner with the biggest clubs and a winner who took unfancied clubs to the top . A World Cup winner . Scorer of the best World Cup goal ever .
Lived life to the full , spoke his mind and didn’t care who he upset along the way . . Shame hes Argentinian and not English.
Posted by: Ipswin, July 4, 2018, 8:30pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
The best player the game has ever seen . A winner with the biggest clubs and a winner who took unfancied clubs to the top . A World Cup winner . Scorer of the best World Cup goal ever .
Lived life to the full , spoke his mind and didn’t care who he upset along the way . . Shame hes Argentinian and not English.

Gazza had a good go but never grew into it

Posted by: Mallyner, July 4, 2018, 8:34pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from bawarmy

One of the worst cases of the Malvinas i have seen.  :)
Posted by: arryarryarry, July 5, 2018, 12:05am; Reply: 21
Quoted from psgmariner
The referee did seem out of his depth at times but yeah it was a certain penalty and the head butt should’ve been a red so no bias toward England in my opinion.

I don't think the ref saw that head butt, he was guided by the VAR ref so assume he was advised to give a yellow.
Posted by: monkeyboy, July 5, 2018, 6:35am; Reply: 22
Quoted from KingstonMariner

I was going to say, I hope so, but that’s too quick.

Thought he did have a heart attack a few years back? cheated death as well the twit
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, July 5, 2018, 7:08am; Reply: 23
Why are we giving time to an over weight argie barsteward who's only goal in life is to sit there like a buddha, sticking his middle fingers up and making stupid, nonsensical statements about a team he cheated and the had the audacity to say it was the big man in the sky giving him a helping hand,, sooner he meets the big man in the sky the better the footballing world will be!!!....suck on those sour grapes you fat tw@t and choke!!!....
Posted by: Rick12, July 5, 2018, 7:55am; Reply: 24
Think Maradona made a mistake with this statement with reference to the opening post!

As for Columbia I admired the way they played with passion and grit even though at times they were a bit naughty with some of their antics.

What was admirable as other have alluded to on here was the massive fan base Columbia  had in the stadium eg outnumbering the England fans by quite some margin.Not to mention the noise and party atmosphere and passion they had for their team
Posted by: mariner91, July 5, 2018, 8:07am; Reply: 25
Quoted from Rick12
Think Maradona made a mistake with this statement with reference to the opening post!

As for Columbia I admired the way they played with passion and grit even though at times they were a bit naughty with some of their antics.

What was admirable as other have alluded to on here was the massive fan base Columbia  had in the stadium eg outnumbering the England fans by quite some margin.Not to mention the noise and party atmosphere and passion they had for their team

They didn't show any grit. They were complete shithouses. Not just their players either, their entire backroom staff was doing it as well. Anyone can cheat and try to rile the opposition up, that isn't grit. The team that showed grit was England because by rights some of those Colombian players should have been missing teeth by the end of the game but the English players kept their cool to a large degree.

There's no place for behaviour like that, Colombia deserved to go out based on that alone. There was certainly nothing about their performance on Tuesday that should be admired.
Posted by: Rick12, July 5, 2018, 8:17am; Reply: 26
Quoted from mariner91

There's no place for behaviour like that, Colombia deserved to go out based on that alone. There was certainly nothing about their performance on Tuesday that should be admired.
They were times though when the Colombians dominated through sheer determination and will eg in extra time though part of that I admit may of been psychological on Englands part due to conceding so late.Hence as well you could see on some of the faces how much it meant to some of the players how much they wanted to win when decisions didnt go their way eg Falcao.

All things considered Columbia pushed England very close and at times some of their play was quite good eg Quintero for one looked a dangerous player  all game

Posted by: 1mickylyons, July 5, 2018, 8:32am; Reply: 27
Regarding Maradona he was one of THE great player`s.However how FIFA can make him an ambassador given the goal against England plus the ban for drugs which basically means he cheated at two world cups is beyond me? Then his shameful antics at this World Cup it`s sickening he gets to be in any spotlight he has forfeited that right.
Posted by: Civvy at last, July 5, 2018, 10:37am; Reply: 28
Unless I am a victim of 'fake news' I do believe that the fat' cheat is even getting paid by FIFA for being there.  An absolute joke and proof (if it were ever needed) that FIFA is still corrupt.   :-/
Posted by: horsforthmariner, July 5, 2018, 11:10am; Reply: 29
Great player (but a massive cheat) in 86. Led a disgraceful team in 1990 (the only time I've wanted Germany to win) kicked out for drugs in 94. Since then he has become an embarrassment to his family, an embarrassment to his town, an embarrassment to Argentina and an embarrassment to all humanity.
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, July 5, 2018, 11:36am; Reply: 30
Not a massive fan then Horsforth ?

How do you know he’s a massive embarrassment to his family btw ? Do you know them ?
Posted by: horsforthmariner, July 5, 2018, 11:47am; Reply: 31
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
Not a massive fan then Horsforth ?

How do you know he’s a massive embarrassment to his family btw ? Do you know them ?

He made me cry when I was 5 for cheating, I've never forgiven him. It's my first footballing memory.

To be fair feeling miserable about football is a feeling I have to get use to supporting Town for the last 30 years. So at least I was introduced to it early.

But he is still scum. And you only have to look at him to know he's the embarrassing uncle at a family wedding who nobody wanted to invite.
Posted by: GrimRob, July 5, 2018, 12:31pm; Reply: 32
There isn't a football match where you couldn't single out some incident to say one of the sides has been hard done by, but cherry picking of this order is just outrageous. The Columbians were underhand throughout the 120 mins, yes our players did a bit of "normal" sportsmanship, but they took it to a new level, typified by the destruction of the penalty spot which, with savage irony, is where they lost the game.
Posted by: 1mickylyons, July 5, 2018, 12:41pm; Reply: 33
Quoted from GrimRob
There isn't a football match where you couldn't single out some incident to say one of the sides has been hard done by, but cherry picking of this order is just outrageous. The Columbians were underhand throughout the 120 mins, yes our players did a bit of "normal" sportsmanship, but they took it to a new level, typified by the destruction of the penalty spot which, with savage irony, is where they lost the game.

This is a perfect example of where FIFA need to cite a team.The lack of sportsmanship displayed by them not to mention aggression during the course of the game should see Columbia hit with a massive punishment.A lot of teams have been bad nearly all South American by the way and it`s high time they got tough.
Posted by: Townee82, July 5, 2018, 12:49pm; Reply: 34
Great player but sorry excuse for a human being , I doubt many but thous as low as him even listen to the bag head .
Posted by: Abdul19, July 5, 2018, 1:06pm; Reply: 35
Managed to be the best player in the world despite snorting 10kg of cocaine every day whilst hanging out with the mafia. Absolute footballing legend. A shame (but inevitable) that he's a complete twat!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, July 5, 2018, 1:32pm; Reply: 36
Quoted from Rick12
They were times though when the Colombians dominated through sheer determination and will eg in extra time though part of that I admit may of been psychological on Englands part due to conceding so late.Hence as well you could see on some of the faces how much it meant to some of the players how much they wanted to win when decisions didnt go their way eg Falcao.

All things considered Columbia pushed England very close and at times some of their play was quite good eg Quintero for one looked a dangerous player  all game

If they'd concentrated on playing their best rather than their disruption tactics, they might have achieved something. Typical waste of talent. They deserve nothing.
Posted by: MarinerGaz, July 5, 2018, 4:15pm; Reply: 37
Give him a break, after 2 hours spectating his nappy obviously needed changing!
Posted by: carrot top, July 5, 2018, 4:20pm; Reply: 38
The sort of person that I would not urine on if on fire- absolute disgrace of a man
Print page generated: May 19, 2024, 8:53am