Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: chaos33, May 5, 2018, 11:42pm
Interview here

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p066bq2m
Posted by: Tommy, May 5, 2018, 11:52pm; Reply: 1
Terrible interviewing. (Interviewer that is, not MJ).
Posted by: promotion plaice, May 6, 2018, 12:29am; Reply: 2

Just when I thought that over powering music in the background of the interview had finished ...half way through it.......it started again   ;D
Posted by: hheh2, May 6, 2018, 12:46am; Reply: 3
MJ really is something special even at the end of the interview when the interviewer wanted the closing statement MJ instead thanked the fans home and away from the game!
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, May 6, 2018, 6:09am; Reply: 4
You can't help but like this guy, he does everything with respect and dignity he is a P, R, expert.

Acknowledging the fan home and away at the end he already has us in his pocket lol.

Great expectations for next season but he takes nothing for granted and knows the hard work it will take.

Particularly like the fact that every player has mentioned how intense the training has become since he arrived.

Clearly, he wants their fitness levels to be at their peaks makes you wonder WTF Slade was playing at.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 6, 2018, 9:55am; Reply: 5
When you read/listen to comments from players like Rose and Collins, you wonder what they did all week under Slade. And people (including players) called Bignot for shambolic training. Shame they couldn't have piped up about Slade's lack of training.
Posted by: Meza, May 6, 2018, 10:10am; Reply: 6
Quoted from KingstonMariner
When you read/listen to comments from players like Rose and Collins, you wonder what they did all week under Slade. And people (including players) called Bignot for shambolic training. Shame they couldn't have piped up about Slade's lack of training.

I think its a number of things KM

RS not getting involved with training unlike MJ.  The way he has handle Jamey Osbourn and other players. Maybe the way RS is with the players......im convinced something went on behind the scenes when players were being shipped out i.e. Clements....Jamey and Sam Jones as we was doing ok leading up to Christmas.

Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 6, 2018, 10:14am; Reply: 7
You mean he 'lost the dressing room' and our form plummeted?

Collins seems to suggest there was more continuity in form - he hints that we got lucky before with a few results as some on here have suggested. But then I suppose he's not going to admit the players took their bat (ball?) home.
Posted by: Abdul19, May 6, 2018, 10:31am; Reply: 8
It doesn't sound like he was actually in the dressing room!

'Wilko, tell the lads to do a lap of the pitch then have a game of 5 a side* and fuck off. I'm busy, err, scouting.'

*actually 15 a side
Posted by: forza ivano, May 6, 2018, 11:21am; Reply: 9
Quoted from Abdul19
It doesn't sound like he was actually in the dressing room!

'Wilko, tell the lads to do a lap of the pitch then have a game of 5 a side* and fuck off. I'm busy, err, scouting.'

*actually 15 a side

I get the impression that slade was just here for a la st payday and was just a lazy illegitimate who couldn't be bothered and therefore the players got lazy as well
Posted by: RonMariner, May 6, 2018, 12:11pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from forza ivano

I get the impression that slade was just here for a la st payday and was just a lazy illegitimate who couldn't be bothered and therefore the players got lazy as well

Come on Forza, don't sit in the fence. Tell us what you really feel.....  ;)
Posted by: RonMariner, May 6, 2018, 12:12pm; Reply: 11
I don't think I have ever been so impressed with a Town manager.

The football gods have smiled on us at last!
Print page generated: May 19, 2024, 2:34pm