Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: crusty ole pie, March 18, 2018, 7:06pm
Don’t think his dad had owt
Posted by: Not again., March 18, 2018, 7:06pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from 139914
And it’s all down to one person, clueless fenty.  I find it very difficult to say I hate anyone, but I despise fenty with a passion.  I just can’t believe that anyone could possibly still have any support for him.  He’s single handededly destroyed our club, all on the back of once being a reasonably successful businessman............using daddy’s money.  

The only way you’ll force this loser out is by not buying season tickets and staying at home.  Force the twit to leave because he won’t go otherwise.  The club can regenerate, but only after the cancer has been eliminated.

Your not his public relations advisor are you?

He's not as minted as everyone thinks, just like the rest of the sharp objects in the long Barbour coats who swan around upstairs thinking they are big deals.
A lot of local wealthy people won't invest in the club because of the arseholes who run it, same arseholes who are on the town councils running the town itself into the ground.
Posted by: 139914 (Guest), March 18, 2018, 7:13pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from crusty ole pie
Don’t think his dad had owt

Started off by ‘buying his fathers haulage business’.

Do you think daddy sold it at above the market rate, at the market rate or...........
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, March 18, 2018, 7:19pm; Reply: 3
Another thread basically saying the same thing, fenty leaving right now won't change our position, so give it a rest and concentrate on supporting the team and staying in this league
Posted by: 139914 (Guest), March 18, 2018, 7:20pm; Reply: 4
It’s the lesser brother I feel sorry for.  Fancy having to live in the shadow of a despicable twit and spend your life defending him.  I’d rather go muff diving on Cleethorpes Roads’ finest male entertainment parlour.
Print page generated: May 18, 2024, 2:23pm