Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: crusty ole pie, February 11, 2018, 12:38pm
Surely there is to be an announcement soon
Posted by: Hagrid, February 11, 2018, 12:39pm; Reply: 1
Hope so. I went out last night stumbled home at half 3 my head is pounding and i need cheering up.
Posted by: AdamHaddock, February 11, 2018, 12:44pm; Reply: 2
They are preparing an absolute doozy of a statement as we speak
Posted by: DocDock, February 11, 2018, 1:06pm; Reply: 3
This would potentially be what, 4 board statements in a space of a month? Uncharted territory here for the town board.
Posted by: Meza, February 11, 2018, 1:28pm; Reply: 4
Are wevreally expecting an announcement or are we just hoping.
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), February 11, 2018, 1:28pm; Reply: 5
A coward like Fenty won’t admit he is wrong. He will probably class this as ‘abuse’ but when he is supporting his friend over the football clubs future (and people jobs) it shows out of touch of reality he is. I don’t have anything against the man personally but I am really concerned that he doesn’t think there is a problem. I also find it worrying that Slades only response in his interviews to how he is going to turn it around is ‘that we will work harder’ which suggests to me that he doesn’t have a real solution to the problem and surely the managemeant and the players should be giving 100% effort as it is? I think everyone knows it’s a financial problem in why we aren’t sacking him but it’s going to cost the club more in not sacking him as people will not fork out another 300 pound if he is in charge next season. Please Mr Fenty, if you are reading these posts then act now.
Posted by: 28195 (Guest), February 11, 2018, 1:32pm; Reply: 6
The Club has created apathy amongst the fans, sad but true.
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, February 11, 2018, 1:33pm; Reply: 7
I keep looking and hoping as well.  Fenty does not want to be bullied into a decision.
Posted by: jamesgtfc, February 11, 2018, 1:38pm; Reply: 8
We desperately need a statement confirming Slade has been relieved of his duties.

That would draw statements level with goals scored in the last 12 games!
Posted by: LH, February 11, 2018, 1:40pm; Reply: 9
I have notifications set up on my phone so it tells me whenever Town tweet anything. I got excited earlier when I got the “GTFC just tweeted..” only to unlock my phone and see that they’d uploaded the highlights of yesterday’s game. They’ve since deleted the tweet!
Posted by: crusty ole pie, February 11, 2018, 1:52pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from LH
I have notifications set up on my phone so it tells me whenever Town tweet anything. I got excited earlier when I got the “GTFC just tweeted..” only to unlock my phone and see that they’d uploaded the highlights of yesterday’s game. They’ve since deleted the tweet!

Who the intercourse wants to see highlights of yesterday I can’t even bring myself to watch the goals programme on Saturday nights
Print page generated: May 17, 2024, 8:10am