Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: hheh2, January 4, 2018, 8:00pm
York City.
Posted by: Abdul19, January 4, 2018, 8:03pm; Reply: 1
Moeen Ali
Posted by: MuddyWaters, January 4, 2018, 8:09pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from hheh2
York City.

Won their last two games scoring 6 goals.
Posted by: hheh2, January 4, 2018, 8:13pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Won their last two games scoring 6 goals.

Against North Ferriby United
Posted by: AndyDarloFC, January 5, 2018, 2:35pm; Reply: 4
We’re playing them tomorrow, we’ve got a huge task against them as we are god awful at the moment.

Most of our fans are more drunk off with our ex gaffer who went there in October and essentially slagged Darlo off up and down! Gunna be a hostile game, atmosphere will be bouncing and hopefully our players bounce off that and get us 3 points for our fight against relegation.

Up the Darlo!
Posted by: ginnywings, January 5, 2018, 2:48pm; Reply: 5
What happened Andy? You did real well last season didn't you?
Posted by: AndyDarloFC, January 5, 2018, 3:44pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from ginnywings
What happened Andy? You did real well last season didn't you?

Martin Gray massively overspent on a budget we didn’t have, went against boards wishes and brought players in who weren’t good enough on 2 year deals. Played our best players when injured.

Soon as we had a bad patch, he copulated off to York and made out he was the saviour of DFC with no ounce of credit to the fans for what we did (including a boost the budget we donated to).

Now we’ve got Tommy Wright in, not much he can do when he has the same group of players essentially who aren’t good enough for this level.
Posted by: ginnywings, January 5, 2018, 4:00pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from AndyDarloFC

Martin Gray massively overspent on a budget we didn’t have, went against boards wishes and brought players in who weren’t good enough on 2 year deals. Played our best players when injured.

Soon as we had a bad patch, he copulated off to York and made out he was the saviour of DFC with no ounce of credit to the fans for what we did (including a boost the budget we donated to).

Now we’ve got Tommy Wright in, not much he can do when he has the same group of players essentially who aren’t good enough for this level.

A familiar tale then. I sometimes wonder why we support lower league clubs, but it's in the heart isn't it?
Posted by: arryarryarry, January 5, 2018, 5:01pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from AndyDarloFC

Now where have I heard that before?
Posted by: wigworld, January 6, 2018, 12:19am; Reply: 9
Quoted from AndyDarloFC

Now we’ve got Tommy Wright in, not much he can do

We've heard this before as well!  ;D
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 6, 2018, 12:22am; Reply: 10
Quoted from ginnywings

A familiar tale then. I sometimes wonder why we support lower league clubs, but it's in the heart isn't it?

I had to 'out' myself in my new job today (I can't bring myself to lie about it) and when asked why, I answered 'an accident of birth'. I suppose that's the same as 'it's in the heart'. Some days it does.
Print page generated: May 19, 2024, 10:54am