Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 28195 (Guest), August 2, 2017, 10:42pm
Is there anyone biking to the game in October, I'm doing the way of the roses route for cancer research? Leaving on the Thursday, hopefully arrive for last orders on Friday night.
Posted by: moosey_club, August 3, 2017, 11:19am; Reply: 1
Quoted from 28195
Is there anyone biking to the game in October, I'm doing the way of the roses route for cancer research? Leaving on the Thursday, hopefully arrive for last orders on Friday night.

WTF ??
Seriously ..(clap2)
Posted by: MarinerWY, August 3, 2017, 12:50pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from 28195

Hi BartonianMariner, good on you! I am based in Leeds and depending on my work calendar (I'm on annual leave at the moment so can't check till next week) may be up for biking the Dales part of the route on the Friday. Either way I'll chuck some money in, do you have a just giving page set up?
Posted by: 28195 (Guest), August 3, 2017, 3:32pm; Reply: 3
Thanks - it would be good to do the hardest stretch with some support, on Thursday the plan is get to Pateley Bridge and stay overnight. Could this be the start of a GTFC peloton heading to Morecambe?

Yes, I've set-up a fundraising page, see link below.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/mark-moore14
Posted by: 28195 (Guest), August 4, 2017, 1:25pm; Reply: 4
Morecambe FC have kindly donated 2 tickets for our away fixture on the 21st October to support me in biking 170 miles to the away day for cancer research UK.

I'm giving them away to any fan who sponsors me via the link below or makes an offline pledge.

Add UTM to the comment section and I will draw the winner out at random on 12th October.

Thanks and Good luck - minimum sponsorship is 1p per mile!

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/mark-moore14
Print page generated: May 17, 2024, 8:33pm