Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: N2K, September 27, 2016, 10:45pm
Thought he had his best game in a black and white shirt tonight by all accounts. Looks to be a great addition. Central midfield looking very strong
Posted by: Laddy89, September 27, 2016, 11:34pm; Reply: 1
Top top player. Stands out for me.  Vose isn't a left winger though. Doesn't offer anything out wide.
Posted by: Mrbusdriver, September 28, 2016, 2:03am; Reply: 2
Quoted from Laddy89
Top top player. Stands out for me.  Vose isn't a left winger though. Doesn't offer anything out wide.

Good observation , clap clap  :D  :D  :D

That role though is like dinosaurs on the left.
I only see combination of a false ten/nine and a half/ inside forward/ advanced player

Ozil and sneijder cough cough in league two, we can afford Vose .

But Comley is very good in his role. Championship quality , just needs games. His next level BWM
Posted by: Mrbusdriver, September 28, 2016, 2:11am; Reply: 3
Quoted from N2K
Thought he had his best game in a black and white shirt tonight by all accounts. Looks to be a great addition. Central midfield looking very strong

I'm looking forward to watching his devolment unfold. I just wish we could actually of signed him and it not be a loan but if we go up a level with this team, then I'm thankful and happy it's a win win for club and player.
Smells of championship player too me, next season ofc and if he gets it right he will  be living the dream..
Posted by: CairnsMariner, September 28, 2016, 6:13am; Reply: 4
Another name that had past me by. A Montserration. Wonder how many other players from Montserrat have made it as a player. Glad to hear he is playing well for us.

Will listen to In The Aeroplane Over The Sea tonight in Brendon's honour (I know, Oh Comely: not even the same spelling - it just reminded me).

Up The Mariners
Posted by: Maringer, September 28, 2016, 7:38am; Reply: 5
Comley was excellent in the first half but struggled a little at times in the second (along with Summerfield). When he was at his best, he had  great knack of getting his body in the right position to dispossess the opponent without having to make an actual tackle and he's not bad with the ball at his feet either. Very handy to have a little more pace in the middle of the park which is what was lacking before his arrival.

Summerfield had decent game as well (especially in the first half) but I still worry about him a little. He got away with a couple of flicks/turns in tricky positions which won him applause on the night but it was only chance that the ball didn't fall to an opposition player so they weren't well thought out. Bloody good shot which hit the post though.
Posted by: moosey_club, September 28, 2016, 4:41pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Maringer
Comley was excellent in the first half but struggled a little at times in the second (along with Summerfield). When he was at his best, he had  great knack of getting his body in the right position to dispossess the opponent without having to make an actual tackle and he's not bad with the ball at his feet either. Very handy to have a little more pace in the middle of the park which is what was lacking before his arrival.

Summerfield had decent game as well (especially in the first half) but I still worry about him a little. He got away with a couple of flicks/turns in tricky positions which won him applause on the night but it was only chance that the ball didn't fall to an opposition player so they weren't well thought out. Bloody good shot which hit the post though.

When he mugged Parkin with that Cruyff like turn on the edge of our box....superb  ;D
Posted by: devs, September 28, 2016, 5:01pm; Reply: 7
Comley looked a class act last night - composed, cool and rarely wasted a pass
Good foil for Summerfield
Both keep things ticking over nicely
Print page generated: May 17, 2024, 1:38am